Author Topic: Help Wanted  (Read 9 times)

Offline MylaSmiles

Help Wanted
« on: July 13, 2019, 02:16:43 AM »
Hello,
I am currently looking for BETA Readers, Editors, and Co-Writers. If youíre interested please DM me and Iíll give you all the info you will need. There is an interviewing process for this so be aware. There is also a wavier you must sign to take any of these positions, all positions are unpaid and volunteer. Thank you for your help and interest.
BETA Reader Applications-
Age Limit- 14 and up
Education- No limit
Must Haves- Reliable email address, preferably Gmail.
Activity- Must respond to new material by deadlines, which will be given with the new material and I will be flexible with your schedule.
Duties- Must read materiel, answer the questionnaire, keep me up to date if you cannot preform in the deadline.
Editor Applications-
Age Limit- 16 and up
Education- No limit but must be currently enrolled in high school or graduated high school at the minimum.
Must Haves- reliable email address, preferably Gmail.
Activity- Must work in deadlines, and I will be flexible with your schedule.
Duties- Must read new and old material to spell check, grammar check, and plot check. Must be organized. Must pass a test before being accepted.
Co-Writer Applications-
Age Limit- 18 and up
Education- No limit
Must Haves- Reliable Gmail
Activity- Must be responsive and work in deadlines, I will be flexible with your schedule.
Duties- Must keep an up to date show bible of the material, work in the deadline, be able to write for characters and plots. Being creative is another biggie here. Must be a team player.
Disclaimer- This will be the hardest position to get, I will only accept 2 to 3 co-writers. I will need a portfolio or samples of work.