Author Topic: what's song does you listened when you writing ?  (Read 4573 times)

Offline Noizchild

• Tokyo-Zion Academy
Re: what's song does you listened when you writing ?
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2021, 12:32:06 AM »
Honestly, you guys know what music jams? My friend is literally obsessed with anime shows, and some of the opening songs are great. Theyíre all in Japanese but still great songs. My favorite song that she has shared with me so far is the opening song to Noragami.

Your friend is awesome!
"It's not food anymore, Dean! It's Darwinism!" -- Sam Winchester from "Supernatural"

Offline Sirena_321

« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2021, 11:02:10 PM »
@Noizchild have u seen that show? My friend actually has got me watching some anime shows and Iím most of the way through that one. I havenít done many others but I might soon because Iím finding them pretty interesting.
ďJust because itís whatís done doesnít mean itís what should be done.Ē-Cinderella (2015)

Offline Noizchild

• Tokyo-Zion Academy
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2021, 11:40:55 PM »
@Noizchild have u seen that show? My friend actually has got me watching some anime shows and Iím most of the way through that one. I havenít done many others but I might soon because Iím finding them pretty interesting.

Not yet. The backlog is HUGE.
"It's not food anymore, Dean! It's Darwinism!" -- Sam Winchester from "Supernatural"

Offline trainer

« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2021, 06:24:48 AM »
Currently listening to The Yardbirds' "I Can't Make Your Way." I listen to this while working, while writing, cleaning, and as one of my last songs of the day as I fall asleep. A close second is Keith Relf's "Knowing."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HV3lgiJdHjI&ab_channel=TheYardbirds-Topic

Offline veramooree

« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2021, 05:46:46 AM »
With hirezbeat.com, itís easy to find the right music or podcast for every moment Ė on your phone, your computer, your tablet and more.

There are thousands of tracks and episodes on hirezbeat.com. So whether youíre behind the wheel, working out, partying or relaxing, the right music or podcast is always at your fingertips. Choose what you want to listen to, or let http://www.hirezbeat.com surprise you. Soundtrack your life with hirezbeat.com