Author Topic: Hello from Essex in England!  (Read 74 times)

Offline Far rider

Hello from Essex in England!
« on: May 09, 2019, 06:58:07 AM »
Hi Everyone, I'm really pleased to have discovered my Writers Circle from one of the forums by the Moneysaving expert: Martin Lewis!

A little more about me: I have written a number or poems from a diversity and inclusion standpoint and would like to get these published once I have a substantial collection. I used to write poetry at school and loved it, and then life happened and I never really got back to it until about a year ago.  I lead an employee network where I currently work, as a voluntary activity and will be leaving the business soon to pursue my writing ambitions. ....it's a big leap, but there is only so long you can put your ambitions on a back burner.....until they come to a boil and it dawns on you that you need to do give them the promenance and time they deserve. Here goes!

Offline heartsongjt

• A/K/A Jan (Sanford) Tetstone
Re: Hello from Essex in England!
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2019, 01:21:29 PM »
Hi Everyone, I'm really pleased to have discovered my Writers Circle from one of the forums by the Moneysaving expert: Martin Lewis!

A little more about me: I have written a number or poems from a diversity and inclusion standpoint and would like to get these published once I have a substantial collection. I used to write poetry at school and loved it, and then life happened and I never really got back to it until about a year ago.  I lead an employee network where I currently work, as a voluntary activity and will be leaving the business soon to pursue my writing ambitions. ....it's a big leap, but there is only so long you can put your ambitions on a back burner.....until they come to a boil and it dawns on you that you need to do give them the promenance and time they deserve. Here goes!

Hello and Welcome to MWC.
Words are Weapons of Demons and Saints

Offline poet-e

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2019, 04:30:16 PM »
Hey from across the pound!  Seems we're on similar paths... I'm trying to write poetry again too!

Offline KMStarling

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2019, 06:17:42 PM »
Hey, welcome. Look forward to reading your work.  :)