Author Topic: Hello from Essex in England!  (Read 297 times)

Offline Far rider

Hello from Essex in England!
« on: May 09, 2019, 06:58:07 AM »
Hi Everyone, I'm really pleased to have discovered my Writers Circle from one of the forums by the Moneysaving expert: Martin Lewis!

A little more about me: I have written a number or poems from a diversity and inclusion standpoint and would like to get these published once I have a substantial collection. I used to write poetry at school and loved it, and then life happened and I never really got back to it until about a year ago.  I lead an employee network where I currently work, as a voluntary activity and will be leaving the business soon to pursue my writing ambitions. ....it's a big leap, but there is only so long you can put your ambitions on a back burner.....until they come to a boil and it dawns on you that you need to do give them the promenance and time they deserve. Here goes!

Offline nosuchmember

• Heartsong's Poetry  Diary
Re: Hello from Essex in England!
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2019, 01:21:29 PM »
Hi Everyone, I'm really pleased to have discovered my Writers Circle from one of the forums by the Moneysaving expert: Martin Lewis!

A little more about me: I have written a number or poems from a diversity and inclusion standpoint and would like to get these published once I have a substantial collection. I used to write poetry at school and loved it, and then life happened and I never really got back to it until about a year ago.  I lead an employee network where I currently work, as a voluntary activity and will be leaving the business soon to pursue my writing ambitions. ....it's a big leap, but there is only so long you can put your ambitions on a back burner.....until they come to a boil and it dawns on you that you need to do give them the promenance and time they deserve. Here goes!

Hello and Welcome to MWC.

Offline poet-e

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2019, 04:30:16 PM »
Hey from across the pound!  Seems we're on similar paths... I'm trying to write poetry again too!

Offline KMStarling

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2019, 06:17:42 PM »
Hey, welcome. Look forward to reading your work.  :)