Author Topic: Hello to all here!  (Read 271 times)

Offline TeriKron

Hello to all here!
« on: April 11, 2019, 05:56:19 PM »
Hi... my name is Teri and I am an aspiring writer living in Southern California.

At 56 years old, I have accumulated many experiences in my life. Some good. Some not so good. Some gleaming with success and some borne out of tragedy. But they are all experiences that I hope to be able to express in such a way that they can be of some sort of inspiration or help for others who may identify with what I've gone through.

I suffer from impostor syndrome,one of the ways I justify not having any published works yet. I'm also a professional procrastinator. Something else that keeps me from doing much if any writing. I hope to get beyond both of these self-imposed roadblocks to personal success.

I hope to meet many of you here on this sight and grow together. I love people and look forward to loving more and more as time goes on.

Teri Martin-Kron

Offline DGSquared

• May the farce be with you.
    • Station Shorts
Re: Hello to all here!
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2019, 06:50:22 AM »
Hi Teri,

Welcome to MWC. I hope you are able to achieve your writing goals.

Great to meet you.

I'm not and have never been a mod but if you have any questions, I may be able to point you in the right direction.

Have a bountiful day!
~Deb
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx

A child’s life is like a piece of paper on which every passerby leaves a mark. -Chinese proverb

Blondesplosion! ~Deb

Offline heartsongjt

• A/K/A Jan (Sanford) Tetstone
    • Heartsong's Poetry Diary
Re: Hello to all here!
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2019, 08:23:30 AM »
Hi Teri, Welcome to MWC. I hope you find what you are looking for here on the site.
Best of Luck with your writing.          jt

Words are Weapons of Demons and Saints