Author Topic: Hello. New member here. Thanks for having me.  (Read 199 times)

Offline wadester

Hello. New member here. Thanks for having me.
« on: April 11, 2019, 12:52:48 PM »
     Thanks for letting me join this writing group. Yes, I'm a writer and This group is a great idea. I've not been writing for longer than I'd like to admit, but I'm ready to get back into the daily habit. I even have my own blog and it's a work in progress. From the blog, I've met a few published authors and gotten great advice from them. I have several stories in my head, but one that I want to really start working on. Does anyone else have the problem of making yourself slow down enough to write? Not just physically slow down, but mentally slow down. When I do make myself sit down and start writing, usually, I write and write well. I want to write a novel and hopefully get published, or self publish, maybe on, Amazon? Does anyone have experience with self publishing, Amazon?I don't really know what to write about in this message, but, I'm a writer of mostly fiction. Like, an ordinary situation with a touch of supernatural mixed into the daily life and is also a thriller. I also like to write poetry and one day would like to write a memoir. So, I'll check this group out and thanks again for having me. Wade.