Author Topic: I brought donuts!  (Read 334 times)

Offline MikeAnderson

• Holy rejection letter, Bat-Man!
I brought donuts!
« on: March 25, 2019, 02:47:19 PM »
I lied. I had to do something to get your attention. Plus, I didn't want to hear somebody complaining they have a gluten allergy or the bear-claws weren't fair trade compliant and chocked full of anti-oxidants. :P

Mike Anderson is the name; being a literary legend in my own mind is my game. I'm in my late 30's, I'm a medically retired Sergeant formerly with the U.S. Army, and I am the man who actually shot Liberty Valiance. I've jotted down quite a bit of prose over the years; surprising, some of it isn't straight trash!

Again, I lied. It's all recycling material. The only thing my writing has accomplished over the years is deforestation and people blocking me on Facebook. :P

I'm glad y'all let me on-board this current or aspiring published writer party train; hope when I drop my first work here, you folks don't run me through the ringer too badly.

Or maybe I do. Maybe something about getting trashed by random people on dem Internets does put a little spring in my step... ;)

Offline heartsongjt

• A/K/A Jan (Sanford) Tetstone
    • Heartsong's Poetry Diary
Re: I brought donuts!
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2019, 02:56:16 PM »
Hi and Welcome to MWC, MikeAnderson.     Jan
Words are Weapons of Demons and Saints

Offline JameelaM

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2019, 10:54:10 PM »
Hey Mike!

Welcome to MWC, what an intro, but I'm a little sad there aren't doughnuts ;)

Happy to have you here and thanks for being open with sharing your materials. Aside from getting trashed by rando's on the interwebs what else are you interested in learning or achieving as part of your writing journey? 

Thanks for being here, looking forward to getting to know you better.
Jameela

Offline MikeAnderson

• Holy rejection letter, Bat-Man!
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2019, 07:06:32 PM »
How to live that stereotype that I'm not a writer with a drinking problem, but a drinker with a writing problem. :D

Me, I'm just here to have fun, write a silly little story here and there, and to check out what different authors have to say.

Oh, sorry for the delayed response. I had to leave for a minute; deal with some health problems. I appreciate the response.