Author Topic: New  (Read 176 times)

Offline dbarco4606

New
« on: March 22, 2019, 11:50:37 AM »
Hey everyone,

My name is David and I am new to this writing group. About 3 years ago I decided to chase a dream I always had, and that was to tell stories with my imagination. I finished a novel in 2017. I have not done anything with it, and one thing I wished I would of done is join a writing group where others could help me with my journey. Just a couple days ago I got a idea of another story that intrigued me and I found the passion to tell it. I am 31 years old that recently moved to Ohio from NC about 7 months ago.

I look forward for you all to interact with this story and help me bring it to life.

David

Online heartsongjt

• A/K/A Jan (Sanford) Tetstone
Re: New
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2019, 12:06:49 PM »
Hi David. Welcome to MWC.
Best of luck with your writing.
Jan
Words are Weapons of Demons and Saints

Offline JameelaM

• Administrator
Re: New
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2019, 11:01:07 PM »
Hey David,

Thanks for your intro and welcome to MWC, happy to have you here.

We appreciate you sharing your new writing idea with us. Would love to hear about your experience with your first novel and what you learned along the way. These experiences provide a lot of learning moments and it helps to share them as a way to reflect and help others that might be starting out on their very first journey to write a novel.

Feel free to share your goals for your next novel with us so we can hopefully help you achieve them.

Looking forward to getting to know more about you!
Jameela