Author Topic: Who is that Good and Faithful Servant? Rewards for Your gift  (Read 90 times)

Offline chidiwhite

• School of the Spirit
Who is that Good and Faithful Servant? Rewards for Your gift
« on: March 07, 2019, 09:46:54 PM »
 who is a good and faithful servant; I want us all to understand that no body brought himself here on earth, that family, that kindred, that community, that country, that continent where you find yourself is not by mistake; God by His divine mandate sent us all to where we find ourselves today. He knows a particular solution for which he has created you in a time like this and in a particular location where you find yourself.

To some people, the reason why they have not began to use their gift is because they are shy or afraid of failing. But this is not an excuse, Thomas Edison made 100 unsuccessful attempt to invent electric bulb but at last he achieved that dream, he was never discouraged at his failure, so why will you be afraid to fail. Some is the fact that people will laugh at them, to others it's the fact that what they have to offer is too little or not wide spread but remember that the day of accounting is fast approaching.

Visit my blog for more...
You can visit my blog for more details at https://theschoolofthespirit.blogspot.com/

Online heartsongjt

• A/K/A Jan (Sanford) Tetstone
    • The Spirit Within Poetry
Re: Who is that Good and Faithful Servant? Rewards for Your gift
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2019, 12:08:59 AM »
who is a good and faithful servant; I want us all to understand that no body brought himself here on earth, that family, that kindred, that community, that country, that continent where you find yourself is not by mistake; God by His divine mandate sent us all to where we find ourselves today. He knows a particular solution for which he has created you in a time like this and in a particular location where you find yourself.

To some people, the reason why they have not began to use their gift is because they are shy or afraid of failing. But this is not an excuse, Thomas Edison made 100 unsuccessful attempt to invent electric bulb but at last he achieved that dream, he was never discouraged at his failure, so why will you be afraid to fail. Some is the fact that people will laugh at them, to others it's the fact that what they have to offer is too little or not wide spread but remember that the day of accounting is fast approaching.

Visit my blog for more...

People usually, join a writing group to share their work not further their religious beliefs. I'm sure MWC members would appreciate  seeing at least a few comments from you  on their posts.   It's called respecting all people's right to believe or not believe in a god. This is not written with mean intention. Just thought, I would share my thoughts about this post. Best of luck with your writing.   Jan
« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 12:32:18 AM by heartsongjt »
Words are Weapons of Demons and Saints

Offline chidiwhite

• School of the Spirit
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2019, 05:51:51 AM »
Thanks for that responses but that is my work I am sharing. That's my niche and am passionate about; everybody must not like it but that doesn't mean that others won't find it interested. You can confirm this by visiting my blog. Www.theschoolofthespirit.blogspot.com thanks dear.
You can visit my blog for more details at https://theschoolofthespirit.blogspot.com/

Online heartsongjt

• A/K/A Jan (Sanford) Tetstone
    • The Spirit Within Poetry
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2019, 11:47:06 AM »
Thanks for that responses but that is my work I am sharing. That's my niche and am passionate about; everybody must not like it but that doesn't mean that others won't find it interested. You can confirm this by visiting my blog. Www.theschoolofthespirit.blogspot.com thanks dear.

Did you read the rules before you became a MWC member...if not you may want too. "My niche" is I always ask ,'WWJD?'  After researching-I reported you as a spammer.      Jan
Words are Weapons of Demons and Saints