Author Topic: Do My Assignments Online  (Read 166 times)

Offline kaydensutton

Do My Assignments Online
« on: February 22, 2019, 01:21:57 AM »
If the student asks a ghost writer to Do My Assignments Online, the professional ghost writer can give students valuable advice and useful approaches in practice. In this way, the student will decline some tasks in it that you would not have time to complete or that you would not be able to do due to a very limited time for delivery. In some semesters the students can pile up written works done on a specific point of the theory (credits). Because of the specialized knowledge, in this case fundamental qualities are used; as self-organization and time management to be able to remedy the huge mass of work.

Online heartsongjt

• A/K/A Jan (Sanford) Tetstone
    • The Spirit Within Poetry
Re: Do My Assignments Online
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2019, 01:49:12 AM »
If the student asks a ghost writer to Do My Assignments Online, the professional ghost writer can give students valuable advice and useful approaches in practice. In this way, the student will decline some tasks in it that you would not have time to complete or that you would not be able to do due to a very limited time for delivery. In some semesters the students can pile up written works done on a specific point of the theory (credits). Because of the specialized knowledge, in this case fundamental qualities are used; as self-organization and time management to be able to remedy the huge mass of work.

Students go to school to learn-I fail to see how paying a 'ghost writer' to do assignments helps a student. Maybe you can explain that to  me?      Thank you,   Jan
Words are Weapons of Demons and Saints

Offline rsneha

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2019, 01:32:13 AM »
I suggest use this Proofreading tool.

Offline Gyppo

• Esteemed Contributor
  • I've been writing ever since I realised I could.
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2019, 04:43:46 AM »
I suggest use this Proofreading tool.

Shoots itself in the foot with the following extract...  (My italics.)

Online Proofreading Service
Professional online editing and proofreading service proofread your research papers with more precisely that no standard grammar rule will be ignored.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2019, 04:49:47 AM by Gyppo »
My website is currently having a holiday, but will return like the $6,000,000 man.  Bigger, stronger, etc.

In the meantime, why not take pity on a starving author and visit my book sales page at http://stores.lulu.com/gyppo1

Offline Gyppo

• Esteemed Contributor
  • I've been writing ever since I realised I could.
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2019, 04:48:01 AM »
Students go to school to learn-I fail to see how paying a 'ghost writer' to do assignments helps a student. Maybe you can explain that to  me?      Thank you,   Jan

There is no explanation, Jan.  Except that the ghostwriter earns a living and that people gain degrees in subjects they are unqualified to claim as their own.  The result is a falsely qualified faker who, in some professions, can be a dangerous thing.

Gyppo
My website is currently having a holiday, but will return like the $6,000,000 man.  Bigger, stronger, etc.

In the meantime, why not take pity on a starving author and visit my book sales page at http://stores.lulu.com/gyppo1

Online heartsongjt

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2019, 08:08:48 AM »
There is no explanation, Jan.  Except that the ghostwriter earns a living and that people gain degrees in subjects they are unqualified to claim as their own.  The result is a falsely qualified faker who, in some professions, can be a dangerous thing.

Gyppo

Earning a living by dumbing down future generations, hardly seems like a respectful occupation. But to each their own.  Jan

Offline Alison23

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2019, 03:08:19 PM »
The Internet is awash with not-so-helpful essay writing advice, making it tricky for students to find the advice they need when writing essays or https://essaysprofessors.com/short-answer-questions.html . So our academic experts have written the following tips for you to utilise before and whilst crafting your essay, to ensure your writing hits the mark.

Online heartsongjt

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2019, 08:53:37 PM »
The Internet is awash with not-so-helpful essay writing advice, making it tricky for students to find the advice they need when writing essays or https://essaysprofessors.com/short-answer-questions.html . So our academic experts have written the following tips for you to utilise before and whilst crafting your essay, to ensure your writing hits the mark.
I visited the link. The first thing my eyes fell on was 'Buy Short Answer Questions.' Very disappointing but students get to make the choice: to buy answers or to do the research and find the answers for themselves(which I believe is the best way out of the two).

Having been a homeschool teacher, for many years, I  believe a student acquires little knowledge  from buying answers; it's like cheating in class, by looking at another student's test paper.
I do not believe any good teacher would give a student an 'A' for work containing 'answers' the student  bought (paid money for). Jan