Author Topic: Sowers- A Thought  (Read 124 times)

Offline JanTetstone

• Heartsong's Diary
Sowers- A Thought
« on: October 31, 2018, 01:44:00 AM »

Sowers

No one can stop you from reaching your dream
Just like no other can live in your reality.
It takes all kinds to make the world go round
Some wreak havoc and sow unrest - others sow
seeds of love and reap peace and happiness.

- Jan Tetstone

1:34 AM October 31, 2018

« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 08:37:55 AM by JanTetstone »

Offline Gyppo

• Esteemed Contributor
  • I've been writing ever since I realised I could.
Re: Sowers- A Thought
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2018, 07:46:22 AM »
Jan, I quite like this as a simple statement of faith and hope, although the first line is not entirely true.  There are always those out there who seek to trample on growing flowers and rip up any seeds before they grow.  I wish there wasn't, but there are.

On a practical note you have used the wrong reek, which completely alters the meaning.  Reek is a smell, usually particularly bad.  Wreak is the one you want, as in 'they wreaked havoc upon the enemy'.

Best wishes,

Gyppo
My website is currently having a holiday, but will return like the $6,000,000 man.  Bigger, stronger, etc.

In the meantime, why not take pity on a starving author and visit my book sales page at http://stores.lulu.com/gyppo1

Offline JanTetstone

• Heartsong's Diary
Re: Sowers- A Thought
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2018, 08:59:41 AM »
Jan, I quite like this as a simple statement of faith and hope, although the first line is not entirely true.  There are always those out there who seek to trample on growing flowers and rip up any seeds before they grow.  I wish there wasn't, but there are.

On a practical note you have used the wrong reek, which completely alters the meaning.  Reek is a smell, usually particularly bad.  Wreak is the one you want, as in 'they wreaked havoc upon the enemy'.

Best wishes,

Gyppo

Though there are those who strive everyday to stay above everyone else(financially, and in every other area of life); and those  " who seek to trample on growing flowers and rip up any seeds before they grow." they can't stop what will be: The hand of God when the time comes to pick the flowers from the weeds.

What better dream to reach for than the one that waits at Heaven's Gate?

PS  It's people such as yourself who oftentimes help others reach their dream-without knowing it. Thank Gyppo!

jt

« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 01:43:13 PM by JanTetstone »