Author Topic: Having a problem figuring out what I should do for my ending?  (Read 138 times)

Offline loveforyou

Having a problem figuring out what I should do for my ending?
« on: September 10, 2018, 12:03:02 PM »
All that I am sharing is events that take place before the present time
I hope I made this for you reading where you can comment?

A reality
Yilvoxe A = James if he loses august & Cassidy during childbirth. He founds the Republic of Texas and the republic is in a constant war with Mexico even into the 1870s when the story takes place. He works with someone to create portals to parallel worlds and takes items from these dimensions that some are futuristic while others seem more aliens even to our eyes. While dealing with Mexico the republic still has slavery and is in a political battle with abolitionists which the leader is Father Brownsman.
James tries to hop realities to get his daughter back, blames Cassidy hence not kidnapping her from B reality, too
August = dead -- now only a soul
B reality
Yilvoxe B
James = Yilvoxe A, now monster kidnapping daughter/august B from past self/Yilvoxe B
Cassidy B = dies trying to save daughter, mistakes James A for Yilvoxe B & curses Yilvoxe B
August B =  kidnapped back to A reality, karmic weight of several realities causes her to warp dimensions disappears, ascends mortality
C reality
Yilvoxe C = Yilvoxe B, may not realize it until after he has August C with Cassidy C reality hopped to C thanks to Cassidy B cursing him to relive it all she died.
Yilvoxe A = James A since August A is dead and August B warped/disappeared, he kidnaps August C
Cassidy C, confused af by the whole thing, still helps Yilvoxe B in quest to find August B and saver her own daughter/august C hops to reality D to get Yilvoxe D's help
August C, kidnapped back to reality A and merges with August A the soul + august B the dimension warper to become philosopher's stone
D reality
Yilvoxe D, the same thing happened as A reality but August D survived so he moved on instead of becoming James
Yilvoxe A = James A kidnaps August D because August A, B, C are somewhere in an inter-dimensional prison in A reality
Cassidy dead
August D = alive
New love interest of Yilovxe D, new mother of august D = Cassidy C thwarted Yilvoxe A/James A attempts to kidnap August D is not satisfied acting like someone else, has august D & Yilvoxe D help her free august A, B, C & defeat Yilvoxe A/James A for good

So the present time of the story we deal with Yilvoxe B, D and Agatha going there seperate ways looking for the kids while dealing with as I explained before the war and slavery.

What my problem is what could I do for an ending. I've been thinking about this for about a month and haven't been able to come up with an answer. I think I really just need to talk to someone about it and maybe they can give me a POV on what they think would be really good for an ending. Definitly the ending would have to deal with the kids being the philosopher stone.

Offline Mark T

• Administrator
Re: Having a problem figuring out what I should do for my ending?
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2018, 01:59:43 PM »

It's confusing to an outsider. If you were reading the story for the first time, what outcome would you expect?

Offline loveforyou

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2018, 04:39:27 PM »
It's confusing to an outsider. If you were reading the story for the first time, what outcome would you expect?

What did I make confusing?

Offline geethr75

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2018, 01:20:27 AM »
I'm sorry, but I really don't understand the timelines or the summaries.  :(