Author Topic: Download Free ebooks To Improve Your Writing Skills  (Read 6151 times)

Offline ed

Download Free ebooks To Improve Your Writing Skills
« on: April 14, 2013, 02:14:35 PM »
We all know the golden rule that even Stephen King says. Read as much as you write.

I find the more I read now as a writer, the more I am examining every little word that a writer uses.

Some people really have a way with words when describing.

I usually have 2 or 3 books on the go at any time, drives my wife mad lol.

Anyway always handy to not have to pay full price. I came across this site ereaderbuddy.com, and have been getting their emails each day for the last three days. Pretty good, most of it is made up of free books with several deals from bestsellers when they drop there price. Though it's rare that the big guys seem to drop their price and if they do I tend to miss it so its been helpful. I have only got books from them so no spam so might be a good one for the resource area moderators if you like.

What about you? Do you find as a writer you find yourself observing other writers choice of words in novels?

Offline wanderer

• Western Wood Artist
Re: Download Free ebooks To Improve Your Writing Skills
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2013, 03:55:29 PM »
Thanks Ed, and I signed up to see how it works.

Offline clary678

Re: Download Free ebooks To Improve Your Writing Skills
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2021, 05:20:43 AM »
Writing skills is something which everyone student wants to improve and I think it's a best way to do so. You can download free ebooks in order to improve your skills. I have https://www.bestdissertation.com/services/thesis.html which is a unique approach to improving writing skill.