Author Topic: Fellow writers, I need your help. I wrote my first chapter ever.  (Read 103 times)

Offline meditationlyfe123

• View Profile
Greetings to all. I wrote my first chapter of a non-fiction book.  The title is called intuition, gut feeling and the misinterpretation of karma. I want to know what you guys think? If the idea has any relevance to you? If the idea is presented coherently and is easy to understand? It is a long chapter and the video is about 17 minutes long. I appreciate all feedback, constructive and also positive too (ahah). Thank you all for helping out a fellow writer on this daunting journey.

[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-C5666EB4N8/url]
« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 10:47:57 AM by meditationlyfe123 »

NothingName1

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2018, 03:45:43 AM »
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 03:38:07 PM by NothingName1 »

Offline mikosanaya

• View Profile
Re: Fellow writers, I need your help. I wrote my first chapter ever.
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2018, 09:52:21 AM »
Ignore NothingName, he is a narcissistic troll and I've already reported him.

I actually like the audio format and you did a very good reading!  It works for me because I sometimes listen to audio books or videos at work. You, my friend, are well on your way to a very fascinating book!  I agree with what you're saying. If only I had listened to my intuition more when I was younger, lol. It's amazing how closed off we are to that due to our upbringing.

I also left a comment on your video, thanks for loving it 😊

Offline geethr75

• View Profile
Re: Fellow writers, I need your help. I wrote my first chapter ever.
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2018, 06:03:37 AM »
It was very interesting. I prefer books to audio, but you read very well. All the best.