Author Topic: ISBN Numbers  (Read 453 times)

Offline thecreativewriter

• sharonharveywriter.wordpress.com
ISBN Numbers
« on: August 06, 2018, 07:26:19 AM »
Hi

Ok, I am looking to self publish my first book, and being on a tight budget, looking to see what options are available till i get books sold.

Firstly apologies for reposting this, but i had forgotten i had posted it here....i need some advice pretty quick before i decide to try this company....can anyone help please?

Message as follows:

Now i have found an ISBN place who sell them at 99 for a single one but their sister company do them for 15 for one

The place is:

https://buybarcodes.co.uk/isbn-barcodes/

Has anyone bought from this company please?

Offline Mark T

Re: ISBN Numbers
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2018, 05:19:31 AM »

I would suggest shopping around online in places with a weaker currency, like South Africa, for example.

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2018, 05:42:37 AM »
I would suggest shopping around online in places with a weaker currency, like South Africa, for example.

What less than 15 like this site do? Ill be honest i have tried but all i get come up is expensive sites like Neilson and another one that i forget the name of. This one was the least expensive so far but with people using Neilson and another one i just wondered if anyone had tried the one i mentioned.

Offline Mark T

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2018, 06:13:29 AM »

Not me, I'm afraid. Perhaps you can find online reviews of the company concerned? But what's your time worth, if it's only 15 quid?

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2018, 10:05:10 AM »
Not me, I'm afraid. Perhaps you can find online reviews of the company concerned? But what's your time worth, if it's only 15 quid?

Well it seems to have very good reviews and its on the site of one of the official ISBN sites so it must be ok and yeah, its only 15 so may as well as give it a try eh?

Offline Mark T

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2018, 07:47:01 AM »

If you do, please let us know how the experience was, and whether you would recommend this as a useful resource.

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2018, 07:54:15 AM »
If you do, please let us know how the experience was, and whether you would recommend this as a useful resource.

Yes, I will definitely, thanks Mark, never thought about that so yes i will to help others like i had hoped for  :)