Author Topic: 19 Years Old  (Read 392 times)

Offline oodiemohar

19 Years Old
« on: July 05, 2018, 09:43:22 PM »
I have 3 screenplays that I have written over the years, and I am primarily focusing on 1 of them. It is 2 Hours 10 Minutes long, and I am working hard on the sequel. I have spent the past several months solely on editing the script, and I have been collecting assets/knowledge the past month to turn my idea into a product. I have currently invested +/- 200$, and am planning on spending +/- 1,000$.
I work full time, attend college as a 2nd Year Business Major, and am investing all of my spare money.
Any advice, while I am still only 19?
I want to really start getting my feet wet while I am still young and not fall in the pit of those who are 30+ and just starting out.
I am working very hard every day listening to as many interviews and seminars as I can, writing down the most important notes, and implementing them into my work.
I am currently trying to set up real-life meetups where I can present my pitch to the masses, and get feedback from fellow writers.

Offline Mrs N

Re: 19 Years Old
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2018, 09:20:58 AM »
Jesus Christ, kid.
Wish I could offer some profitable advice, but I'm one of those 30 year old alcoholic burnouts, who never made the grade.

OMG that so made me laugh. ;D