Author Topic: Help the community and get rewarded for your time!  (Read 280 times)

Offline JameelaM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Help the community and get rewarded for your time!
« on: June 26, 2018, 10:28:28 PM »
Hi Everyone!

We’re making some big changes to this community and would love to upgrade 2-3 members to the moderator level to help us monitor and engage the community on a deeper level.

This would entail welcoming new members into the community, moderating and removing irrelevant posts, as well as removing users that are posting irrelevant or spam content.

We are open to discussing hours you're able to contribute each week and are happy to offer appropriate compensation for your time.

If anyone is interested please shoot me a PM with what you can do to help grow the community, how much time you are able to contribute each week and what you are interested in receiving as compensation for your time.

Thanks for reading and we look forward to hearing from you!
Jameela

Offline Noizchild

• View Profile
    • Tokyo-Zion Academy
Re: Help the community and get rewarded for your time!
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2018, 10:55:25 PM »
I might be able to help out.

Offline Vienna

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2018, 05:57:05 AM »
no good me applying, been turned down once........

Offline JameelaM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2018, 02:08:54 PM »
Thanks for chiming in Vienna & Noizchild and I appreciate both of you volunteering earlier on as well. We were not in an appropriate place to bring on new moderators prior, this was due to a technical issue with moderator abilities which I'm happy to report is finally resolved.

If you could both shoot me a PM with detail on how much time you are able to contribute each week and what you are interested in receiving as compensation for your time. We can work out the details from there.

Thanks again and we're looking forward to hearing from you :)

Offline Noizchild

• View Profile
    • Tokyo-Zion Academy
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2018, 08:29:12 PM »
You're welcome.