Author Topic: Lost files in scrivener  (Read 82 times)

Offline thecreativewriter

• View Profile
    • sharonharveywriter.wordpress.com
Lost files in scrivener
« on: June 03, 2018, 09:00:09 AM »
For those who use scrivener, I have just installed it as an app on my iPad and just getting used to it

Ive downloaded the Dropbox app to as instructed but i have just somehow deleted 3 chapters of my story and cannot find it anywhere, not in the trash and not over on Dropbox.

Any ideas on how to retrieve these files? And before anyone asks, yes, i was certain i had saved all my work but some how still lost them?

Remember i am very new to scrivener and still finding my way around the app/programme but right now, i am seriously thinking of not using it right now lol

Offline asilalenore7

• View Profile
Re: Lost files in scrivener
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2018, 10:42:26 PM »
I really wish I knew the answer. I have questions about scrivener also, and have ended up paying over $100 for the whole kaboodle, but am a bit wary about using it and want to chat with anyone who has been able to conquer it. I really wish to use the program.
Since that day, which was when telstra had a big breakdown, some of the stuff of my computer vanished also.
It has been behaving, but files still gone and paragraphs here and there vanished also.
NOT from Scrivener, just from my PC. Asilalenore 7