Author Topic: I'm looking for the motivation.  (Read 892 times)

Offline thiertmd365

I'm looking for the motivation.
« on: March 09, 2018, 06:33:34 AM »
Hi guys, I'm Thierry.
สมัครufabet
So I have isseue about experimenting on short/ the good samaritan
got a couple of tips on how to move part of story and place somewhere else
but cant find it.
ufabet
Any help would be well.

Offline JameelaM

• Administrator
Re: I'm looking for the motivation.
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2018, 01:17:37 PM »
Hi Thierry,

Welcome to the community!

I don't quite understand what you need help on, can you give us some examples of what you're looking for, maybe sharing parts of your story that you need feedback on?

Thanks!
Jameela

Offline LRSuda

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2018, 06:00:39 PM »
Is what you want to know how to move a scene form one locale to another?

Offline Angelina098

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2018, 07:28:50 AM »
Motivation can be defined as the force that takes you where you want to go. So, by definition, you cannot have motivation if you don't have anywhere you're going. I know you mentioned that you still have the same dreams but when was the last time that you actually sat down and said "OK, where am I heading? What do I want out of my studies? What grades? What type of experience? What type of memories? What type of success?" I always say that the clarity of your destination will correlate with the force of your motivation. So if you have a hazy, unclear destination then your motivation to get there will likely also be hazy and weak. But, if you have a strong vision of what you want to get out of school then your motivation will likely be strong. Vision is crucial. When I think of vision I think of Barack Obama and the vision that he has for the country and how that motivated him through all trials and tribulations and the vision that he was able to instill in the citizens. So what is your vision? My advice is to sit down with a notepad and ask yourself:
1) What grades am I committed to attaining this year (write them for each subject)
2) What GPA?
3) When I think of the grandest vision of myself as a student what do I see? Write this vision out in as much detail as possible. Use inspirational music to help. What is me level of commitment? What is my level of contribution in class? What is my level of engagement with my classes? What is my feeling of confidence like for my ability as a student?
4) What college (if you're not already there) do I want to study at? How would it feel to get the acceptance letter from that college?
5) Look articlessuch as https://jamesclear.com/motivation might find motivation

So the aim of these questions is to get you to write down some goals that you really get excited about. Excitement is just another word for motivation. So just find something that excites you. Even if you need to look longer term than school...like well I want to contribute to the world by doing....(whatever it is) and I know I need a good education to be able to do so. Anything that excites you is golden!
« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 04:14:13 PM by JameelaM »

Offline asilalenore7

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2018, 10:51:40 PM »
Looking for motivation? Pick up your pen and write a whole page 9or2 or 3) of absolute junk. Then, make a drink, and settle yourself, something will jell and a few words will pop into your mind. KEEP at it for a few pages at least, and see what happens. Do not worry about errors etc.
 go for it!Asilalenore7

Offline HPvD

• HPs Happy Writing Blogspot
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2018, 03:02:49 AM »
Yes, indeed just writing, writing about what you want to write about and just GO, and look what comes up, than after a while look if you can summarize it and organise it into something more readable.

Years ago I also took a Coffee Mug and as a 'Motivation Booster' wrote 'Bestseller Writer' on it. Only unfortunately after one rinse in the dishwasher the text did disappear :)   

Than I actually made a special design (with typewriter style lettering) from a much higher quality that doesn't wash-off, for our own webstore,
one with the original 'I Am A Bestseller Writer' text and one with a slightly
more sophisticated text: "I Am a Bestselling Author'. (also have Bestseller Pens)

We also recently created highly special notebooks for example a funny 'I Love Music' Notebook, for things like 'Songwriting' and things like that, and Food Notebooks with images from all kinds of international dishes, for things like recipes, or notes about food

We also created Travel Notebooks with images from countries and special travel destinations, Notebooks that instantly get you into a certain 'sphere of influence'
you can write about!

« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 03:10:26 AM by HPvD »
To your Happy<i> - Writing -</i> Inspiration, http://hpshappywriting2.blogspot.com

Offline Mark T

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2018, 05:15:52 AM »
There are various motivational techniques for spurring productivity but I believe you need a strong emotional component as the foundation, that will keep you going through the downer times.