Author Topic: Beta Reader needed for superhero novel!  (Read 348 times)

Offline Nedeek

Beta Reader needed for superhero novel!
« on: February 21, 2018, 01:14:35 AM »
First off, not sure if this is the right board to post this, and if I am overstepping admins, I apologise.
I'm new.

Okay, So.

I have a full manuscript completed and am looking to enlist beta readers in order to know what works/what doesn't and all the inbetweens.

So, the story is titled: Beacon.

It follows a man, Logan, who unknowingly lets loose two long lost deities in the modern world, with amazing powers and conflicting ideologies. One of the deities possesses Logan and informs him of his role in guiding humanity to a better world. The story explores the ideas of ethics regarding power, both super and otherwise, where nothing is as simple as black and white.

Basically itís a superhero story with a theme set around ethics.

Generally, i'd expect a young adult target audience, but anyone interested in the adventure and/or superhero genre is very much welcome!

In warning, there are thing included in the book such as: References to sexual assault, violence, mild profanity.

So, If youíre looking just to read, to share your (hopefully constructive) criticisms, or any other reason someone would read, Iíd really appreciate your assistance, as Iíd love for this to be as good a story I can make it, so if I could see what works and what doesnít with fresh and preferably multiple sets of eyes.

Thatíd be great.

Please feel free to contact me if you have more questions or are interested!

(Email: keedenhendriks9@gmail.com)