Author Topic: What's going on?  (Read 23 times)

Offline johnnyh2

• Characters I make from clay
    • View Profile
    • Johnny Heath's World
What's going on?
« on: Yesterday at 06:08:55 AM »
Why was my question removed?

Bang out of order!

You lot were happy to leave adverts for pills and p-o-r-n on this site for days. When a MWC member (who has been contributing to this site for eight years), writes a post about how the site has gone downhill, you remove it!

And you wonder why members, including founder members, are leaving in droves.

Please advise.

Johnny
www.mindmylegs.simplesite.com

Offline JameelaM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: What's going on?
« Reply #1 on: Yesterday at 03:03:19 PM »
Hi Johnny,

Thanks for your post and we appreciate your and others contribution to the forum over the years. Your posts were removed from the Review My Work section as it wasn't relevant to that topic, I sent a private message to you regarding your questions on the other post.

We are working to rebuild this forum to it's former luster, which does take time and planning, for the moment we are managing the unfortunate spam posts and as you noted have put additional security measures in place to limit the amount of spam that was over running the forum.

As with everything it's always a work in progress and we certainly appreciate all the members that continue to use this forum and the new members that have joined.

If you have any immediate concerns we would appreciate you reaching out to us directly via PM in lieu of posting publicly.

Thanks again and we appreciate your understanding!
Jameela