Author Topic: Greetings all!  (Read 355 times)

Nahorinn

Greetings all!
« on: January 04, 2018, 04:40:43 PM »
My turn to throw out a greeting to all of you.

I'm currently 28, Spanish, born and raised in Belgium and moved to the south of the UK last year. (I felt very much like Columbus when crossing that small sea   ;D )

I've been writing little stories, sequels to my favourite books on a very old computer since I was twelve.
I never really do anything with them until my English teacher in Belgium told me I'd be a very good writer. I get very shy with compliments so I assured her it was just a hobby until three years ago I got an idea for a novel for young adults. I've been working on it for three years but get stuck quite a lot in bringing it forward.

I'm hoping to learn more about how to write, edit and finish a novel and maybe find someone who's willing to read it and give me an honest opinion without breaking down my self-confidence  ;D My first language is not English and I assume I'm prone to make a lot of mistakes. (I even write with Grammarly just to be sure!)

I don't mind being a beta reader myself and I'll always give my honest opinion.
I also hope to meet likeminded friends here whether you are a reader or a writer :)

See you guys soon!