Author Topic: Keyboard Cat Walk  (Read 730 times)

Offline Tom 10

Keyboard Cat Walk
« on: December 19, 2017, 04:05:07 PM »

Keyboard Cat Walk

;’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘
’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’sdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsds
dsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsds
dsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsd77777777yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
nnnmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmm,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.
,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.
,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.

Offline Gyppo

• I've been writing ever since I realised I could.
Re: Keyboard Cat Walk
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2017, 04:30:25 PM »
A purrfect example of feline free verse.
My website is currently having a holiday, but will return like the $6,000,000 man.  Bigger, stronger, etc.

In the meantime, why not take pity on a starving author and visit my book sales page at http://stores.lulu.com/gyppo1

Dansinger

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2017, 04:44:18 PM »
Yes. My cats do that.  ;D

They also watch Netflix without my help. And they play the piano, and lots more.

Offline Gyppo

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2017, 05:55:39 PM »
My Uncle's cat used to walk the piano keyboard.  Unk once wrote a piece which simulated the effect but a little more coherently.  Definitely captured both the stately stroll and the kitten-like scamper though.
My website is currently having a holiday, but will return like the $6,000,000 man.  Bigger, stronger, etc.

In the meantime, why not take pity on a starving author and visit my book sales page at http://stores.lulu.com/gyppo1

Dansinger

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2017, 03:49:57 AM »
My Uncle's cat used to walk the piano keyboard.  Unk once wrote a piece which simulated the effect but a little more coherently.  Definitely captured both the stately stroll and the kitten-like scamper though.

Sounds like a fun piece.

Offline Gyppo

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2017, 04:38:23 AM »
It was.  Lost in the mists of time now, but I still recall seeing the smiles when he introduced the story and then played it.  He took his serious music seriously, (but never enough to make money from it), but he always knew how to have fun as well.

Offline bailish

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2017, 10:01:18 AM »
    Keyboard Cat Walk

;’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘
’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’sdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsds
dsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsd77777777yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
nnnmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmm,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.
,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.
,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.

Is this something like getting a thousand monkeys to type for a thousand years and coming up with the complete works of Shakespeare? 'Cause I don't see it. :-)

Dansinger

« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2017, 10:16:26 AM »
Is this something like getting a thousand monkeys to type for a thousand years and coming up with the complete works of Shakespeare? 'Cause I don't see it. :-)

You don't see it?
I assume you've never had a cat.  ;D