Author Topic: Me  (Read 422 times)

Offline Slytherin913

• View Profile
Me
« on: December 14, 2017, 01:53:39 PM »
Hi,

I am a high school senior, going to college next fall, and have no idea what I'm doing ???!
My 2 younger brothers and I were looking at funny/fun writing prompts and they asked me to use one of them and write a story. So, that's mainly why I'm on here, plus, I love reading so It'll be interesting reading what others have written.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!  :)

~Z

graphophobia

Re: Me
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2017, 02:51:51 PM »
Hello and welcome Slytherin :)

JewelAS53

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2017, 11:25:48 PM »
Welcome, Z.

Greetings to you from the southern tip of Africa.

Welcome to My Writer’s Circle, the best writer’s forum on the web.
Apologies for the overposting – this particular glitch is under investigation. I have removed all the extraneous posts that have not received a reply.

Please take a moment to read the guidelines for forum etiquette -
http://mywriterscircle.com/index.php?topic=7415.msg67005#msg67005

You'll find the rest of forum etiquette and guidelines threads stickied (with the push-pin icons) at the top of each board. Please do take the time to read these. They’ll help you find your way around and get you acquainted with the local customs.

As you like writing prompts you should particularly enjoy the challenges section. Pop by that board, vote on a completed challenge or participate anonymously in a current one. These are a fun way to cut your teeth on exposing your work to others to read.
http://mywriterscircle.com/index.php?board=12.0

Feel free to pm a moderator if you have any questions. They’re the ones with blue stars over their heads. There's generally someone on line somewhere in the world.

Enjoy your time on the forum and I hope you have fun.

Kind regards
Jewel

thatollie

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2017, 12:46:11 PM »
Welcome aboard. A fellow Slytherin, eh. This should be good.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 06:25:41 PM by Sprocket »