Author Topic: The new guy  (Read 453 times)

Offline pjmlporter

• View Profile
The new guy
« on: December 14, 2017, 01:07:13 PM »
Hi everyone, thanks for having me on board. I'm new here so will be reviewing some pieces from others before I post anything myself and guess that means I'll be the one making the teas!

Fresh out of a biology degree but being stuck inside a lab isn't for me so decided to take one of my few half talents and try to make something out of it. Guess I'll soon find out whether I should go back to being a robot in the lab or not.

Much love, PJMLP.

Re: The new guy
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2017, 02:52:55 PM »
Hello and welcome PJMLP :)

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2017, 11:29:16 PM »
Welcome, PJMLP.

Greetings to you from the southern tip of Africa.

Welcome to My Writer’s Circle, the best writer’s forum on the web.
Apologies for the overposting – this particular glitch is under investigation. I have removed all the extraneous posts that have not received a reply.
Looks like you've read most of the guidelines, Well done, and thank you.
There is usually something happening in the challenges section. Pop by that board, vote on a completed challenge or participate anonymously in a current one. These are a fun way to cut your teeth on exposing your work to others to read.

Feel free to pm a moderator if you have any questions. They’re the ones with blue stars over their heads. There's generally someone on line somewhere in the world.

Enjoy your time on the forum and I hope you have fun.

Kind regards
PS: I take my tea sans milk & sugar

Offline Laura H

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2017, 07:54:37 AM »
Welcome to MWC. There's lot's you can do with a biology that won't leave you stuck in a lab.  ;)

Happy writing.
“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” ― Maya Angelou

“Don't be like the rest of them, darling.” ― Eudora Welty

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2017, 12:45:52 PM »
Welcome aboard.