Author Topic: Hoofing the spam  (Read 283 times)

Offline Mark T

• View Profile
Hoofing the spam
« on: September 11, 2017, 05:28:28 PM »

Sorry - got rid of the Chinese spam by replying (inanely) to everything on the board. Have kept in same order.
Back to sleep, everyone...

Offline drab

• View Profile
Re: Hoofing the spam
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2017, 06:13:58 PM »
You've been busy  :D
To live, with gentle but cunning deceit, and accept the consequences, is the destiny of every man.

Offline Jia Ming

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2017, 10:25:13 PM »
What if it was actually a wonderful poem crafted with expert care which delivers a blatant description of the internet world?

Offline Gyppo

• I've been writing ever since I realised I could.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2017, 11:01:00 PM »
What if it was actually a wonderful poem crafted with expert care which delivers a blatant description of the internet world?

Jia, there may be a world in which the moon is truly made of green cheese, the Sasquatch goes shopping at Walmart (and has his credit card accepted), all politicians are honest (and harmless), and pigs truly fly.  But even my most willing 'suspension of disbelief' can't embrace the concept above.

Gyppo (Woken at 3-30 am by the moonlight through my window, but have checked and I'm no more hairy than normal and definitely feeling no urge to throw back my head and Hoooooowl.)
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 11:03:53 PM by Gyppo »
My website is currently having a holiday, but will return like the $6,000,000 man.  Bigger, stronger, etc.

In the meantime, why not take pity on a starving author and visit my book sales page at http://stores.lulu.com/gyppo1

Offline Mark T

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2017, 05:30:38 PM »

It would be further proof that life's unfair.