Author Topic: Seeking Writers for Beta Reader Startup  (Read 2802 times)

Offline Kirkley

• View Profile
Seeking Writers for Beta Reader Startup
« on: August 04, 2017, 03:21:22 PM »
We are a startup located in the Boston area and we are currently seeking the following:

- Writers with completed, revised, but not necessarily polished novel manuscripts IN ANY GENRE of fiction to utilize our beta reading service up front FOR FREE at this time. 

There is no catch.  We are not looking to steal story ideas, but are looking to grow our client base by offering a beta reader service up front for free as we grow.  We see it as a win-win: helpful feedback on your manuscript while we can serve you.  Our beta readers hold bachelors or advanced degrees in English, writing, literature, and communications and have publications of our own.  We are dedicated and passionate readers of the written word and want to offer feedback on your manuscript that is both honest and constructive so that you can revise your manuscript and ready for publication as needed. 

If you are interested in the service we are now offering to 'beta test'/read your manuscript FOR FREE at this time, will you please contact me via private message?

Thank you, and looking forward to hearing from you!   

K.E. Mehndiratta

Offline teenwriterlock

• I'm Tina. writer, learner, helper
    • View Profile
Re: Seeking Writers for Beta Reader Startup
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2017, 07:23:47 PM »
it's completely free? what's the plan for future payment? i might have something
huge anime fan. find my anime work here: https://commaful.com/play/anime/  planning to post alot more there soon

have a lot of writing that i haven't published yet but will soon. stay tuned! may post some here and others on wattpad or something