Author Topic: Helloo  (Read 572 times)

Offline Simply_izzie

• View Profile
Helloo
« on: July 14, 2017, 05:57:44 AM »
Hi everyone,

I'm a 20 years old university student, interested in poetry and creative writing. I'm not an expert, so being here is a great way to keep me motivated and to improve my writing.

:)

Offline Skylan

• Global Moderator
  • -
    • View Profile
Re: Helloo
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2017, 05:29:40 PM »
Hi, Izzie. A university man like me, huh? Welcome to Mywriterscircle. ;D

When you have a moment, please look over our guidelines.

http://mywriterscircle.com/index.php?topic=7415.msg67005#msg67005

As you explore our website, you'll find that every forum has its own sticky, or set of stickies, at the top of the page. Take a moment to read these as well before posting in that particular forum. They'll help you get started. Every forum is a little different. :)

In addition, it's considered good manners you offer constructive critiques to at least 3 other pieces in Review My Work or Review My Poetry before asking for critiques yourself. You're more likely to receive helpful feedback after offering some of your own.

Finally, if you should have any questions not answered by the stickies, or anything you're just not plain sure about, feel free to message one of the moderators for assistance. We're happy to help. Our names are highlighted blue on the main page.

-Skylan

Offline Laura H

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2017, 09:35:01 PM »
Welcome to MWC!
“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” ― Maya Angelou

“Don't be like the rest of them, darling.” ― Eudora Welty

thatollie

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2017, 04:04:24 PM »
Welcome aboard.