Author Topic: Is this scene any better?(I don't know if I'm doing the narrative right)  (Read 1722 times)

Tuck

Re: Is this scene any better?(I don't know if I'm doing the narrative right)
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2017, 11:47:47 AM »
In every corner of the world is some football hooligan with high spirit and slow intelligence keeping his street clear of a stranger. so, I didn't find any of you writing,

Lin

« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2017, 01:00:43 PM »
Tuck please allow Hunter to stay on topic. 

Thank you

Lin  :D

Tuck

« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2017, 01:28:15 AM »
The worst what can happen to a writer or painter is that they are too easily understood, To write a book is nothing, everyone can write a book, young old and students. It's just a failure, it's so popular task to be a writer, write a book and show his intellect still having nothing to say but of the normal household. They are nothing because the everybody's' business is nobody's business.

Offline hillwalker3000

• Now officially a 'dude'
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2017, 04:05:51 AM »
Tuck, I appreciate your continued frustration at being unable to communicate in a foreign language. But hijacking someone else's thread to share your opinion on why writers don't need to be understood is unfair. There are rules on MWC, and you would do well to read and abide by them.

H3K

Lin

« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2017, 05:17:31 AM »
Def.  robotic translation. Tuck, we cannot understand you. Sorry.  Please leave this topic, it doesn't belong to your opinions. This is Hunter asking for a review. If you don't do as we have asked, we shall have to ask the advice of the Moderators.  Thanks for your understanding.

Lin

Tuck

« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2017, 06:23:47 AM »
There are now two deeply hurt and provocate persons by my way of writing. They are like villagers prevent who want to prevent their village from any influences they are riveted to their schools unable understand anything out side of the environment of their own. It's not literature such a conduct.
 One of them even call me as a robot translator, I still write by my hand and by my finger and by my typos by my most bnatural way.
I cannot but feel that I have entered into your church with my creaking shoes

Tuck

« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2017, 08:03:21 AM »
literature is not to just washing one other's  smocks. Where English may have become a world language, it is in its infancy as a word literature.

“There is no such thing as writing that is indigenous or ‘native’ to England,” runs a copy of the department’s guidelines for “Arrivals” obtained by the Harvard Crimson. “All the great writing between the 7th and the 12th century is produced by invaders and immigrants who knew that ‘they’ came from somewhere else.”

Offline Gyppo

• I've been writing ever since I realised I could.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2017, 09:21:58 AM »
Tuck,

None of this is relevant to the original question asked by Hunter.  You are not listening to us, but you expect us to listen to you.  It doesn't work that way.

Gyppo
My website is currently having a holiday, but will return like the $6,000,000 man.  Bigger, stronger, etc.

In the meantime, why not take pity on a starving author and visit my book sales page at http://stores.lulu.com/gyppo1

Tuck

« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2017, 09:28:17 AM »
Sorry, What was the question? I didn't manage to navigate it

Tuck

« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2017, 09:40:21 AM »
Do not take me  like an invader, I will not inward anywhere, I m free man from a free country with the liberty of speech and the diction

Offline Laura H

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2017, 07:12:54 PM »
Are you an invader, though? Looks like you're just picking fights, Tuck.
“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” ― Maya Angelou

“Don't be like the rest of them, darling.” ― Eudora Welty