Author Topic: Affordable Ghostwriting Service Available  (Read 1345 times)

Offline Cindy Blake

• View Profile
Affordable Ghostwriting Service Available
« on: April 26, 2017, 06:10:29 PM »
Hi guys :) I wandered through the wilderness of freelancing for 6 long years and only barely survived the valleys of elance and the dangerous hills of upwork. I thought I was done for when I got stranded in the desert of freelancer but made it to the oasis of selectghostwriters.com just in time!

Seriously, I just started working with this new company and I am available to ghostwrite your next Romance or Fiction novel (I have written more Bad Boy Billionaire novels and Bad Boy Football player stories than I can count :)

You can send me a message with your Story outline on this site www.selectghostwriters.com and I will write you a Free 200 Word Sample of your Book!

Offline Laura H

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Affordable Ghostwriting Service Available
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2017, 06:50:10 PM »
Hi & welcome, Cindy. I removed your duplicate post on the Welcome Board to observe our rule about limiting ad links for writing services to one per member and this seemed the more appropriate board.  ;)

“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” ― Maya Angelou

“Don't be like the rest of them, darling.” ― Eudora Welty

Offline Cindy Blake

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2017, 06:54:42 PM »
Hi Laura, thanx for the welcome!

Offline Laura H

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2017, 06:56:25 PM »
Always happy to welcome writers.  :)
“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” ― Maya Angelou

“Don't be like the rest of them, darling.” ― Eudora Welty