Author Topic: National Poetry Month Celebration [juvenile & adult language/themes]  (Read 42518 times)

Offline Gyppo

• Esteemed Contributor
  • I've been writing ever since I realised I could.
Re: National Poetry Month Celebration [juvenile & adult language/themes]
« Reply #660 on: May 15, 2017, 07:20:14 PM »
Congratulations, Mark.  Well deserved.

It was a close contest there.

Gyppo
My website is currently having a holiday, but will return like the $6,000,000 man.  Bigger, stronger, etc.

In the meantime, why not take pity on a starving author and visit my book sales page at http://stores.lulu.com/gyppo1

Offline Mark T

« Reply #661 on: May 16, 2017, 02:39:27 PM »

Thank you, Gyppo. It was close and deservedly so - when i read through those poems, I'm amazed at the talent on display, especially considering these were 24 hour poems, every 24 hours. Think I'm actually going to print them out and have them made into a booklet anthology, crediting the authors but if anyone has any copyright objections, speak now and forever withhold your piece. 

Offline DGSquared

• May the farce be with you.
    • Station Shorts
« Reply #662 on: July 14, 2017, 05:47:05 AM »
I apologize for suddenly dropping out but I had to tend to preparations for our youngest son's high school graduation, then things snowballed into a frenzy. Hard to believe when I became one of the family here, that son was in second grade. It's scary that years fly by so quickly.

I wanted to stop by this thread with a message for all of the contributors and our fearless instigator.

Thank you for sharing your creativity and for encouraging mine. I feel it a privilege to have peeked into the windows of your creative palaces.

This truly was an inspirational and fun journey. Thank you for allowing me to tag along.  :-* :)

~Deb
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx

A child’s life is like a piece of paper on which every passerby leaves a mark. -Chinese proverb

Blondesplosion! ~Deb

Offline DGSquared

• May the farce be with you.
    • Station Shorts
« Reply #663 on: November 15, 2017, 05:10:01 AM »
Yeah, yeah, yeah. ::)

This topic has not been posted in 120 days but I've got a poetry challenge that needs involvement so I'm asking you wonderful poets to click right here for a quick ride to the challenge. Please participate and grow your personal poetry collection and yourself at the same time.

Thanks!
~Deb
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx

A child’s life is like a piece of paper on which every passerby leaves a mark. -Chinese proverb

Blondesplosion! ~Deb