Author Topic: Hello  (Read 822 times)

Offline Rose22

Hello
« on: March 05, 2017, 06:38:01 PM »
I look forward to reading posts and  meeting other writers.
 I write fiction, poetry, creative non fiction, short stories and constant notes to myself. I live in the Northeast in the U.S.

Offline Skylan

• -
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2017, 08:47:12 PM »
Hello, Rose, welcome to MyWritersCircle. We have a board for every one of your tastes. :)

If you haven't already, please take a moment to look over our guidelines. We don't have a whole lot of rules, but read 'em to learn your way around.

http://mywriterscircle.com/index.php?topic=7415.msg67005#msg67005

As you explore our website, you'll find that every forum has its own sticky, or set of stickies, at the top of the page. Take a moment to read these as well before posting in that particular forum. They'll help you get started. Every forum is a little different. :)

In addition, it's considered good manners you offer constructive critiques to at least 3 other pieces in Review My Work or Review My Poetry before asking for critiques yourself. You're more likely to receive helpful feedback after offering some of your own.

For a bit of fun and writing practice, consider entering our Flash Fiction and Poetry challenges. Winner picks the prompt for the next one.  ;)

If you should have any questions not answered by the stickies, or anything you're just not plain sure about, feel free to message one of the moderators for assistance. Our names are highlighted blue on the main page.

-Skylan

Offline thatollie

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2017, 04:13:37 AM »
Welcome aboard.
Never make a decision standing up.

Offline Laura H

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2017, 07:52:46 AM »
Welcome to MWC.
“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” ― Maya Angelou

“Don't be like the rest of them, darling.” ― Eudora Welty