Author Topic: The MWC Bar/Red Barren Bar  (Read 8006712 times)

Offline Heartsongsdiary

• Jan Tetstone's Poetry Diary
Re: The MWC Bar/Red Barren Bar
« Reply #124230 on: October 12, 2021, 06:21:30 PM »
How has life been treating  everyone?Joe put everyone's drink on my tab.
It is so nice to be back. ;)
Be who you are...not everyone will like you but those that matter will. jt

Offline Noizchild

• Tokyo-Zion Academy
« Reply #124231 on: October 12, 2021, 10:20:22 PM »
This bar is dead. I ate Joe. He's in my belly. I might try and eat you too just to keep this place dead.
"It's not food anymore, Dean! It's Darwinism!" -- Sam Winchester from "Supernatural"

Offline Heartsongsdiary

« Reply #124232 on: October 12, 2021, 10:36:24 PM »
This bar is dead. I ate Joe. He's in my belly. I might try and eat you too just to keep this place dead.

Are you working on a script? You might want  to post it on a Review board. Good luck with your story.  jt

Offline Noizchild

• Tokyo-Zion Academy
« Reply #124233 on: October 13, 2021, 08:21:08 PM »
Are you working on a script? You might want  to post it on a Review board. Good luck with your story.  jt

Did I eat you? You know what, I'm not going to do this bullshit with you. *Grabs Joe and JT and just eats them all up. Eats the bar as well so that there is nothing to write about again* How do you like them apples? I liked it quiet here. Keep it that way. *Eats JT and Joe again just for extra measure*
"It's not food anymore, Dean! It's Darwinism!" -- Sam Winchester from "Supernatural"

Offline DGSquared

• May the farce be with you.
    • Station Shorts
« Reply #124234 on: November 27, 2021, 06:03:40 AM »
Hey, Noiz, nice seeing you here. I miss you at the place that must not be shared with spammers.

Hey, Bones. Long time, no see. Good to see they can't keep a dead bartender down.

Virtual drinks on the virtual house for 24 hours. My life is changing.
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx

A child’s life is like a piece of paper on which every passerby leaves a mark. -Chinese proverb

Blondesplosion! ~Deb

Offline Noizchild

• Tokyo-Zion Academy
« Reply #124235 on: November 27, 2021, 08:45:36 PM »
Sorry, but the bar is dead. I burned it down a long time ago and now I eat people that try to bring it back. And Bones? He made a nice stew. Mmmm! You look rather tasty. So I would suggest you run and let this thread die.

Offline Heartsongsdiary

« Reply #124236 on: November 28, 2021, 01:53:58 PM »
Did I eat you? You know what, I'm not going to do this bullshit with you. *Grabs Joe and JT and just eats them all up. Eats the bar as well so that there is nothing to write about again* How do you like them apples? I liked it quiet here. Keep it that way. *Eats JT and Joe again just for extra measure*

booommmmm
the ashes of MWC bar
 went into a spin
and wouldn't ya jest no it
jt and joe are back again. ;D

Offline Noizchild

• Tokyo-Zion Academy
« Reply #124237 on: November 28, 2021, 10:26:48 PM »
booommmmm
the ashes of MWC bar
 went into a spin
and wouldn't ya jest no it
jt and joe are back again. ;D

No. Not happening. *Takes a machete cuts off JT's head and eats her brain. Then hacks up her body and eats that. Cuts off Joe's head and eats his brain and the brain. Burns everything down just for extra measure*