Author Topic: Non fiction writing  (Read 2104 times)

SuzieHarris

Non fiction writing
« on: August 22, 2006, 04:23:06 AM »
Hi guys,

I have had a job come in that I'm too busy to do right now. That's why I'm looking for a non-fiction writer who can do 75 pages before the deadline of 4th September.

I have done some of the research and have the chapters headings sorted, but need someone who can write, light-hearted, informative writing on set subjects.

It is a paying job, abeit low.

If you're interested please email me for details. You will find the address in my profile.

For the right person, this may turn out to be ongoing as my ghost-writing business is growing fast.

This job is URGENT

Suzie

Offline writemaggie

Re: Non fiction writing
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2006, 11:40:49 AM »
Der Suzie, This is my first day on this web site, so I have long missed your Sept. deadline. However I am a freelance writer seeking new markets so if you have other work available  please contact me for samples of various types of work - essays, articles, stories, recipes, quizzes. Thanks Margaret Watson

Offline Nick

• Nick Daws
  • Retired from running MWC but still writing!
    • Entrepreneur Writer
Re: Non fiction writing
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2006, 05:55:22 AM »
Der Suzie, This is my first day on this web site, so I have long missed your Sept. deadline. However I am a freelance writer seeking new markets so if you have other work available  please contact me for samples of various types of work - essays, articles, stories, recipes, quizzes. Thanks Margaret Watson

I don't think Suzie visits the forum very often these days. The best way to contact her is by email or PM (personal message). Just click on the email or PM icon under her picture and you can take it from there.

Nick
Check out my writing blog at www.entrepreneurwriter.net. I also have a new UK personal finance blog called Pounds and Sense.