Author Topic: i, great story of us humans....but ?  (Read 2770 times)

Offline teachmind111

i, great story of us humans....but ?
« on: March 11, 2016, 01:55:41 AM »
my story could be long or short i depends if you want to go through of all questions we have created in our own minds as us humans. which will have everything including answers to what you can think of(example: where did we come from and why do we exsist?). that will be the long version as i do have in many versions of those questions(meaning  for short version religious or if you believe in scientifically and other ways).
or
for short version you skim through and get to what i came up with after knowing what i created to what you believe, as in what we should be doing now instead of waiting. where i am now 5000 years into the future where my world is perfect. for you at this time of present day as the way things are going will have to wait those 5000years before you can see of what we create is a destraction and out came our evil.

a few days ago i have started the process of your world to become perfect as you all are one human race.

what is going on in this world no matter how hard good people try to change the world even the ones that donate i bet what you feel is that you dont make a diffrence. so i am going to use the power of all emotions to do what seems right in my world is to live perfect as our children can live a real life to wanting to have a family of there own as good living.

hard to believe thats if your aginst it or cant think you also can change the world as one perfect person.

okay enough of that i could go on for years non stop, but what i was saying i would have to learn how to write in a script way.

as you may not be able to understand or read my writting, oh yes i have to learn first most definitely.

hillwalker3000

Re: i, great story of us humans....but ?
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2016, 07:54:04 AM »
I'm guessing English is not your first language. Unfortunately, this is such a mess it's impossible to offer any meaningful advice except that you should try reading in the language before trying to write in it.

H3K.

Offline teachmind111

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2016, 11:10:28 AM »
thank you check out LancerR on your tube that is me.

hillwalker3000

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2016, 11:53:46 AM »
Thanks, but no thanks.  ;)

H3K

Offline teachmind111

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2016, 05:01:13 PM »
you know what by you saying that sorry i did not mean it to be some ad, sorry members. i do not want to be that person. thank yoy for your comment.