Author Topic: Desperate song  (Read 838 times)

Offline Frenk

Desperate song
« on: February 02, 2016, 05:13:49 PM »
I am really trying not to make a spelling mistake...now inspired by you I wrote my second song ever..and first in the english language

Desperate song

Violence, given half-educated; The sky is given below sharecropped lies. Where am I going? What will I do? Everywhere the night asking me; Dogs recite me and deaf-Elysées; Flowers and birds were caught in a lie! We know the cruelty of premature dream of freedom and custom night when we touched, the guilty dawn blast we descent to the heart after the bastard love with the glow of disaster. Honey, animal accompanied by the set, meet us in the cold- writing poems; Sumo heavy rhyme at the end of the white world, evil does not sing defeated not against the new evil...

Offline drab

Re: Desperate song
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2016, 09:55:31 PM »
Hi F,
If you're not prepared to share the secrets of the Universe with us, and you are capable of forgetting those secrets, and you're submitting a song where it doesn't belong, and it's a pretty poor set of lyrics anyway...you're probably in the wrong place!
And it is a desperate song :)
To live, with gentle but cunning deceit, and accept the consequences, is the destiny of every man.

Offline Frenk

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2016, 04:53:51 AM »
Thank you Drab..you are really smart:-)

Offline Tom 10

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2016, 07:05:44 PM »
Yeah, drab ;D ;D ;D

Offline fire-fly

• Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2016, 07:21:58 PM »
Frenk is no longer a member of this forum so I will lock this topic
I'm A Binge Thinker: Do It A Lot Somedays, Then Not Much At All.

Don't take life too seriously, none of us get out of it alive. >:D