Author Topic: How does everyone feel about society?  (Read 2554 times)

Offline mysterynovice

How does everyone feel about society?
« on: February 19, 2006, 11:33:16 AM »
Hello everyone it's me MV.I have a lot to say about society and the future.I don't know if everyone is okay talking about life and religion,but I would like to know about everyone and their religion.I guess it's because I'm a teen that you guys think I need to know about this stuff.It...would be realy comforting though.This is just the way I am.Not very outgoing,but curios and hungry for education,hungry to learn.

Well hope to hear from someone soon,

MV ;)

Lin

Re: How does everyone feel about society?
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2006, 11:52:30 AM »
MV have you seen your replies to your work?   There are quite a few new ones?  Go have a look

It would be interesting to hear about what others have to say about their views, but I think on this forum you have to be a bit sensitive when it comes down to talking about religious issues.   It depends on what you want to talk about.   

You keep telling us you arent very outgoing - its possible you are in denial about this as it seems to me that your writing is very outgoing and expressive, so just maybe you are an outgoing person who likes to express your personality in words - go for it!!  Dont pull yourself down,  I think you have lots of potential.  As you mature you will see life quite differently - believe me!!

Lin

Offline mysterynovice

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2006, 12:08:58 PM »
Thanks Lin,you were right I do have a lot of replies  :o. Well I'm going back over to look at them all carefully.And I'll be sure to revis every thing.ASAP ;D

See ya!!

MN ;)

Lin

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2006, 01:54:37 PM »
MV

Please e-mail me I have completed your text c.treadgold@quicknet.nl and would like to return it.

Lin

Offline prophetcharlesb

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2006, 03:52:57 PM »
You dont seem the shy type to me for sure. You come across to me as quite a blabber mouth ;D As for as disussions on peoples religion I have no probs with that discussion.  Exactly how old are you?? Be truthful now, no fibbing. Another thing is what is your religion??
"A man who has never made a woman angry is a failure in life"

christopher morley

Offline mysterynovice

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2006, 07:45:21 PM »
Hello prophetcharles, As far as me being a blabber mouth...thank you.I suppose you have given me a bit of a confidence boost.I am actualy 16 but you see I was the following type.I've gotten into quite a bit of trouble following after peers whom I thought to have been my friends.So there is a lot more to the story.I'm originally from Baltimore,Maryland.Baltimore is a crack ridden city.I am glad that I no longer live there.I...sufferd a geat deal of abuse there.And,well I'm strongly getting over it.If you take me as a blabber mouth that's fine with me ;).I'm not angry.I find it hard now to feel sometimes.Oh but I do care extremly too much.It's like a defense machinism.I tend to push people away before I get hurt.I have gone through a lot in my life so far.I'm just trying to get everything right.I feel comfortable here.I suppose that's why I talk so much.But not to worry :D I'll be just fine.My religion?Well I beleive in God.I just don't like it. We have much to discuss.But I would love to hear more about you :).

Well hope to hear from you soon,

MV ;)

Offline prophetcharlesb

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2006, 09:28:20 PM »
Well MV it wasnt a riducule when I said blabber mouth. Im from the deep south and we use that expression as every day talk. By the way, Im a blabber mouth too. ;D ;D ;D

Sorry you have had such a hard life, but, so many have, me included, but the world continues to turn and life goes on.

I dont understand your comment that you believe in God but dont like it??
"A man who has never made a woman angry is a failure in life"

christopher morley

Offline mysterynovice

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2006, 08:04:11 AM »
Well you see prophetcharles....I believe in God but I don't like God.Soon enough I'll get over it.
And your right life does go on.I will make it in life.But,do you belive in God?And exactly how old are you?What excites you?Whats your favorite food.Got a favorite movie.Oh I apologize I tend to get a little carried away ;D ;D

Well hope to hear from you soon,

MN ;)