Author Topic: Farewell to the forum  (Read 3043 times)

Dale Rhodes

Farewell to the forum
« on: February 16, 2006, 08:38:41 PM »
Farewell to the forum

I'd like to thank everyone here for their generous and thoughtful replies to my posts--and I hope I didn't hurt anyone's feelings too bad with my own replies. I can be a tactless twit sometimes, just ask my grandaughters.
   I'm leaving because I need to devote all my time to promoting my new book, and quite honestly, because I was beginning to look forward to spending time in this forum, more than I was looking forward to sitting down and writing...which is my job.
   You're a great group. Good luck with all your writing ventures.

Write, write, write--submit, submit, submit...and get published!

Dale Rhodes

Offline chillies

Re: Farewell to the forum
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2006, 06:22:46 AM »
All the best Dale,

Put your heart and soul into it, and I wish you the best of luck. I'm sure that sentiment will also be expressed by all the regulars on this forum.

When you've done your bit, and your book is a roaring success, perhaps who'll come back and tell us all about it.

Untill then, goodbye

chillies

Offline Symphony

• Put the kettle on
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2006, 09:59:10 AM »
Dale,

It's been short, but very informative and lots of fun.

These forums can be the worst form of procrastination at times and one has to be very motivated and strict to make sure that the important writing gets done at the same time.

Wishing you all the best with your book. I hope you'll at least pop in to the coffee shop now and again for a quick cuppa to keep us updated on your progress.

Symphony

Offline gub2000

• There's always nest year
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2006, 10:10:43 AM »

Dale,

I've enjoyed all of our exchanges. Good luck to you and best wishes for the success of your book.

gub2000
Don't ever ever give up - Winston Churchill

www.TheBestofYouTube.com - editor

Lin

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2006, 10:22:34 AM »
Dale I hope you havent gone just yet.   I just wanted to let you know that you dont have to leave us full time if you dont want to.   You can still use your password any time you want and just pop in and see us from time to time there is no pressure on you to visit us every day or week or month.

So hope you will stay around a bit longer and just call in whenever you want - How about Christmas??

Lin

Offline mary

• Me and my therapy dog, Woof
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2006, 06:28:21 PM »
Hi Dale,

Yes return at Christmas and tell your story so we can all celebrate with you.  :) mary

Offline mysterynovice

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2006, 03:47:57 PM »
Hi Dale it's me MV the teen who needs the older peers motivation.Oh please do come back and chat.I do wish you the best on your book :'( don't worry their tears of joy :)

Hope to see you soon,

MV :'(

Offline cjmorace

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2006, 01:09:13 AM »
You must know that I am sad to see you go, but I do understand. Please put me on your newsletter, mailing list or whatever.......cjcocodrie@aol.com......best of luck to you.
CJ

Lin

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2006, 09:35:08 AM »
I fear that Dan may already have left us >:( >:( >:( >:(

Lin