Author Topic: Junior Member  (Read 1808 times)

Offline chillies

« on: February 19, 2006, 05:01:54 AM »
I've just noticed my name by the side of the posting I've made. I've suddenly become a Junior Member as apposed to a Newbie. When did that happen? and when do you change from a Newbie to a Junior Member? and while I'm on the subject, do I get a medal or a different coloured belt like in Karate or something?

chillies

Offline Nick

• Nick Daws
  • Retired from running MWC but still writing!
    • Entrepreneur Writer
Re: Junior Member
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2006, 08:26:23 AM »
Well, the moderators hold regular, sometimes stormy, meetings in smoke-filled chatrooms at which different names are discussed and the relative value of their contributions to the forum is discussed, after which the status of the member concerned is adjusted accordingly...

I'm joking, of course. Status is purely a reflection of the number of posts you have made. From memory, everyone starts as a Newbie, then after 50 postings you become a Junior Member, after 100 a Full Member, after 200 a Senior Member, and after 500 a Hopeless Addict (OK, I made up that last one).

Hope that helps!

Nick  :)
Check out my writing blog at www.entrepreneurwriter.net. I also have a new UK personal finance blog called Pounds and Sense.