Author Topic: The MWC Bar/Red Barren Bar  (Read 7600511 times)

Offline JTetstone

• Jan Tetstone a/k/a Janice Sanford/nosuchmember
    • Blindsided
Re: The MWC Bar/Red Barren Bar
« Reply #124125 on: January 20, 2021, 12:33:41 PM »
No one even comes here due to the lack of activity anyway. Nothing on my part.

This site gets more views than your 'other' site.  And I'm sure that hurts a lots of egos. Many people visit writers sites just to read the valuable posts that can be found on them. But thank you for your in put on the MWC boards. jt
I was born and raised wearing hand me down shoes and clothes-but I was richer by far than those who thought themselves 'my betters.'  I'd take love over riches and fame any day.

Offline Noizchild

• Tokyo-Zion Academy
« Reply #124126 on: January 20, 2021, 11:05:30 PM »
I don't any sites dealing with MWC.
"It's not food anymore, Dean! It's Darwinism!" -- Sam Winchester from "Supernatural"

Offline JTetstone

• Blindsided
« Reply #124127 on: February 20, 2021, 12:08:44 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCE4VWKY5YI

Happy 72nd Birthday  to me....Bartender give everyone a beer...... ;D
I was born and raised wearing hand me down shoes and clothes-but I was richer by far than those who thought themselves 'my betters.'  I'd take love over riches and fame any day.

Offline Noizchild

• Tokyo-Zion Academy
« Reply #124128 on: February 20, 2021, 09:30:06 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCE4VWKY5YI

Happy 72nd Birthday  to me....Bartender give everyone a beer...... ;D

There is no bartender here. There is no bar. We've been over this and don't pretend you aren't reading this. I know you are.
"It's not food anymore, Dean! It's Darwinism!" -- Sam Winchester from "Supernatural"

Offline JTetstone

• Blindsided
« Reply #124129 on: February 20, 2021, 11:09:46 PM »
There is no bartender here. There is no bar. We've been over this and don't pretend you aren't reading this. I know you are.

Here we go again....   ::) Do you have nothing else to do, besides visit a cyber bar you claim is not here ???  Where is the logic in that ???

Offline Noizchild

• Tokyo-Zion Academy
« Reply #124130 on: February 21, 2021, 08:11:18 PM »
Here we go again....   ::) Do you have nothing else to do, besides visit a cyber bar you claim is not here ???  Where is the logic in that ???

There is no cyber bar. There is no one who really comes here anymore. You only pop in sometimes. I just come here in and look. Why do you ignore that I'm trying to tell you? It's so annoying.

Offline JTetstone

• Blindsided
« Reply #124131 on: February 21, 2021, 09:36:41 PM »
There is no cyber bar. There is no one who really comes here anymore. You only pop in sometimes. I just come here in and look. Why do you ignore that I'm trying to tell you? It's so annoying.

"Pop in"....Whether or not you like it, I am a MWC member..... Free to pop in or out as I please. I haven't ignored you :o but if you would like me to ,I will.  ;D That wouldn't be a problem at all. It's easy for me to ignore people who hide behind 'fake' names. I assume they aren't  proud of their  name....or, they have something to hide. Which one is it? ???

« Last Edit: February 21, 2021, 09:39:30 PM by JTetstone »

Offline Noizchild

• Tokyo-Zion Academy
« Reply #124132 on: February 22, 2021, 08:31:10 PM »
"Pop in"....Whether or not you like it, I am a MWC member..... Free to pop in or out as I please. I haven't ignored you :o but if you would like me to ,I will.  ;D That wouldn't be a problem at all. It's easy for me to ignore people who hide behind 'fake' names. I assume they aren't  proud of their  name....or, they have something to hide. Which one is it? ???

Don't pull this on me.

Offline JTetstone

• Blindsided
« Reply #124133 on: February 25, 2021, 02:38:55 PM »
Don't pull this on me.

Hey Joe....give Noizchild a glass of water.....   Oh,wait!   After she sees this post you might wanna give her something stronger. .... a zoombie might be in order....  She just don't like bartenders...so, break the news to her gently... ;D

Cancel that Joe.  Give me a zoombie and give Noiz a glass of water.

Zoombie

14 fl oz canned coconut milk, chilled
1 tablespoon powdered sugar
ice
1 tablespoon blue sanding sugar
1 tablespoon white sanding sugar
2 fl oz pineapple juice, divided
1 ½ oz white rum
1 fl oz blue curaçao

Preparation
1.Carefully scoop the solid layer from the can of chilled coconut milk into a medium bowl. Blend with an electric hand mixer until fluffy.
2.Add the powdered sugar and continue mixing until fully incorporated, scraping down the bowl as needed. While mixer is still running, add in a splash of coconut milk from the can, and mix until cream is silky and just falls from a spoon. Set aside.
3.On a small plate, mix together the blue and white sugars. Pour 1 ounce pineapple juice into a small bowl.
4.Dip the rim of a highball glass into the pineapple juice, then in the sugar mixture. Fill glass with ice.
5.In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine the rum, blue curaçao, and remaining 1 ounce pineapple juice. Shake vigorously for 20 seconds.
6.Strain into the sugared highball glass and top with 2 tablespoons of the coconut whipped cream.

« Last Edit: February 25, 2021, 08:13:05 PM by JTetstone »

Offline Noizchild

• Tokyo-Zion Academy
« Reply #124134 on: February 25, 2021, 10:13:16 PM »
Hey Joe....give Noizchild a glass of water.....   Oh,wait!   After she sees this post you might wanna give her something stronger. .... a zoombie might be in order....  She just don't like bartenders...so, break the news to her gently... ;D

Cancel that Joe.  Give me a zoombie and give Noiz a glass of water.

Zoombie

14 fl oz canned coconut milk, chilled
1 tablespoon powdered sugar
ice
1 tablespoon blue sanding sugar
1 tablespoon white sanding sugar
2 fl oz pineapple juice, divided
1 ½ oz white rum
1 fl oz blue curaçao

Preparation
1.Carefully scoop the solid layer from the can of chilled coconut milk into a medium bowl. Blend with an electric hand mixer until fluffy.
2.Add the powdered sugar and continue mixing until fully incorporated, scraping down the bowl as needed. While mixer is still running, add in a splash of coconut milk from the can, and mix until cream is silky and just falls from a spoon. Set aside.
3.On a small plate, mix together the blue and white sugars. Pour 1 ounce pineapple juice into a small bowl.
4.Dip the rim of a highball glass into the pineapple juice, then in the sugar mixture. Fill glass with ice.
5.In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine the rum, blue curaçao, and remaining 1 ounce pineapple juice. Shake vigorously for 20 seconds.
6.Strain into the sugared highball glass and top with 2 tablespoons of the coconut whipped cream.

Again, there is no bar. Stop pretending there is one. And don't pretend that you don't hear me.

Offline JTetstone

• Blindsided
« Reply #124135 on: February 25, 2021, 10:23:00 PM »
Again, there is no bar. Stop pretending there is one. And don't pretend that you don't hear me.

Hi  ;D   I see you still visiting the bar and pretending MWC don't have a bar.... ooh...by the way, I don't hear you...the message box don't come with audio ....  You want me to pretend I hear you ???  when I don't. ;D The water's on the house.... It's your time to buy next time you drop by the bar.

Offline JTetstone

• Blindsided
« Reply #124136 on: February 26, 2021, 01:48:34 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wn_iz8z2AGw

A Warning to all who seek to rule humanity.... "Don't Thread On Me"

Joe, set the bar up for the party that'll be comin   in -Doubles  for everyone.....

This is for the American soldiers reading this : http://thespiritwithinpoetry.com/patriotic_poetry.html
« Last Edit: February 26, 2021, 02:00:12 PM by JTetstone »

Offline Noizchild

• Tokyo-Zion Academy
« Reply #124137 on: February 26, 2021, 09:19:07 PM »
Hi  ;D   I see you still visiting the bar and pretending MWC don't have a bar.... ooh...by the way, I don't hear you...the message box don't come with audio ....  You want me to pretend I hear you ???  when I don't. ;D The water's on the house.... It's your time to buy next time you drop by the bar.

Enough! You pretending that this is a bar is fucking annoying! Stop it!

Offline JTetstone

• Blindsided
« Reply #124138 on: February 26, 2021, 10:03:46 PM »
Welcome to
MWC's Red Barren Bar
In memory of Tim who spent a fortune in this bar
http://mywriterscircle.com/index.php?topic=5732.0

Hey,joe.....next time noiz  drops by-give her/him/it a bar of soap...
so he/she/it can wash its/his/her mouth out......   oh,duh. tell it/him/her
to wash his/her/its typing hand too....  8)

Offline Noizchild

• Tokyo-Zion Academy
« Reply #124139 on: February 27, 2021, 09:38:01 PM »
Welcome to
MWC's Red Barren Bar
In memory of Tim who spent a fortune in this bar
http://mywriterscircle.com/index.php?topic=5732.0

Hey,joe.....next time noiz  drops by-give her/him/it a bar of soap...
so he/she/it can wash its/his/her mouth out......   oh,duh. tell it/him/her
to wash his/her/its typing hand too....  8)

There is no one here. *Shoots her in the head many times*