Author Topic: The MWC Bar/Red Barren Bar  (Read 7593276 times)

Offline JTetstone

• Jan Tetstone a/k/a Janice Sanford/nosuchmember
    • The Spirit Within Poetry
Re: The MWC Bar/Red Barren Bar
« Reply #124125 on: January 20, 2021, 12:33:41 PM »
No one even comes here due to the lack of activity anyway. Nothing on my part.

This site gets more views than your 'other' site.  And I'm sure that hurts a lots of egos. Many people visit writers sites just to read the valuable posts that can be found on them. But thank you for your in put on the MWC boards. jt
Never let another set the value of your self-worth. Strive to be the best of who you are.  Believing in your self is the key to reaching your dream. love and peace,  jt

Offline Noizchild

• Tokyo-Zion Academy
« Reply #124126 on: January 20, 2021, 11:05:30 PM »
I don't any sites dealing with MWC.
"It's not food anymore, Dean! It's Darwinism!" -- Sam Winchester from "Supernatural"

Offline JTetstone

« Reply #124127 on: February 20, 2021, 12:08:44 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCE4VWKY5YI

Happy 72nd Birthday  to me....Bartender give everyone a beer...... ;D
Never let another set the value of your self-worth. Strive to be the best of who you are.  Believing in your self is the key to reaching your dream. love and peace,  jt

Offline Noizchild

• Tokyo-Zion Academy
« Reply #124128 on: February 20, 2021, 09:30:06 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCE4VWKY5YI

Happy 72nd Birthday  to me....Bartender give everyone a beer...... ;D

There is no bartender here. There is no bar. We've been over this and don't pretend you aren't reading this. I know you are.
"It's not food anymore, Dean! It's Darwinism!" -- Sam Winchester from "Supernatural"

Offline JTetstone

« Reply #124129 on: February 20, 2021, 11:09:46 PM »
There is no bartender here. There is no bar. We've been over this and don't pretend you aren't reading this. I know you are.

Here we go again....   ::) Do you have nothing else to do, besides visit a cyber bar you claim is not here ???  Where is the logic in that ???

Offline Noizchild

• Tokyo-Zion Academy
« Reply #124130 on: February 21, 2021, 08:11:18 PM »
Here we go again....   ::) Do you have nothing else to do, besides visit a cyber bar you claim is not here ???  Where is the logic in that ???

There is no cyber bar. There is no one who really comes here anymore. You only pop in sometimes. I just come here in and look. Why do you ignore that I'm trying to tell you? It's so annoying.

Offline JTetstone

« Reply #124131 on: February 21, 2021, 09:36:41 PM »
There is no cyber bar. There is no one who really comes here anymore. You only pop in sometimes. I just come here in and look. Why do you ignore that I'm trying to tell you? It's so annoying.

"Pop in"....Whether or not you like it, I am a MWC member..... Free to pop in or out as I please. I haven't ignored you :o but if you would like me to ,I will.  ;D That wouldn't be a problem at all. It's easy for me to ignore people who hide behind 'fake' names. I assume they aren't  proud of their  name....or, they have something to hide. Which one is it? ???

« Last Edit: February 21, 2021, 09:39:30 PM by JTetstone »

Offline Noizchild

• Tokyo-Zion Academy
« Reply #124132 on: February 22, 2021, 08:31:10 PM »
"Pop in"....Whether or not you like it, I am a MWC member..... Free to pop in or out as I please. I haven't ignored you :o but if you would like me to ,I will.  ;D That wouldn't be a problem at all. It's easy for me to ignore people who hide behind 'fake' names. I assume they aren't  proud of their  name....or, they have something to hide. Which one is it? ???

Don't pull this on me.