Author Topic: The MWC Bar/Red Barren Bar  (Read 7355514 times)

Offline Noizchild

• Tokyo-Zion Academy
Re: The MWC Bar/Red Barren Bar
« Reply #124065 on: May 05, 2020, 08:28:25 PM »
I thought this was a bar. Is everyone visiting the Red Barren on drugs!?  ;D

Just you.
"It's not food anymore, Dean! It's Darwinism!" -- Sam Winchester from "Supernatural"

Offline JTetstone

• Jan Tetstone a/k/s Janice Sanford/nosuchmember
    • The Spirit Within Poetry
« Reply #124066 on: May 13, 2020, 12:31:27 PM »
Bones, ain't there anyway you can make this a  private bar where only dark haired people can get in? >:( That might help business.   ???
It's a waste of time to try to teach a heart writer rules for writing.. Smile. jt

Offline Noizchild

• Tokyo-Zion Academy
« Reply #124067 on: May 15, 2020, 11:43:11 PM »
Bones doesn't exist anymore. I own this bar now. "Bones" has been gone for a long time.
"It's not food anymore, Dean! It's Darwinism!" -- Sam Winchester from "Supernatural"

Offline PIJ1951

« Reply #124068 on: May 16, 2020, 06:11:28 AM »
Last thing I heard, the bar was on lockdown anyway to comply with social distancing rules. . .

8)

Offline JTetstone

« Reply #124069 on: May 16, 2020, 09:48:02 PM »
Last thing I heard, the bar was on lockdown anyway to comply with social distancing rules. . .

8)

I guess now the 'space force' is enforcing the social distancing rules in cyberspace....
Hey Bones, slide me a jug of  lala down the bar-we gotta stay in keeping with them social distancing rules or Trump might have us beamed down.   ;D
It's a waste of time to try to teach a heart writer rules for writing.. Smile. jt

Offline Noizchild

• Tokyo-Zion Academy
« Reply #124070 on: May 19, 2020, 06:51:05 PM »
I guess now the 'space force' is enforcing the social distancing rules in cyberspace....
Hey Bones, slide me a jug of  lala down the bar-we gotta stay in keeping with them social distancing rules or Trump might have us beamed down.   ;D

I told you, I killed Bones. You have to give your orders to me now. I bought the place.

Offline JTetstone

« Reply #124071 on: May 20, 2020, 07:04:45 PM »
I told you, I killed Bones. You have to give your orders to me now. I bought the place.

It seems.. to me... if ya own  the place-you'd be the one giving orders.... Ya killed anymore bones lately? ???

Offline Noizchild

• Tokyo-Zion Academy
« Reply #124072 on: May 21, 2020, 11:02:32 PM »
It seems.. to me... if ya own  the place-you'd be the one giving orders.... Ya killed anymore bones lately? ???

I am the captain now! *Evil laugh*

Offline JTetstone

« Reply #124073 on: May 22, 2020, 05:35:20 PM »
I am the captain now! *Evil laugh*

I knew it!! I bet you wave a space force flag, and pretend you're  Captain kirk of the enterprise, too. Beam him up scotty    ;D