Author Topic: The MWC Bar/Red Barren Bar  (Read 6661044 times)

Offline heartsongjt

• A/K/A Jan (Sanford) Tetstone
    • Heartsong's Poetry Diary
Re: The MWC Bar/Red Barren Bar
« Reply #123885 on: January 11, 2019, 10:39:38 AM »
I do not decide who my friends are... my heart does.

A blessed day to members of MWC...

My brain decides, my heart pumps blood.

Hi Vienna, Good to see you posting. You might find this interesting:

The Institute of HeartMath, a research center dedicated to the study of the heart and the physiology of emotions, has conducted numerous studies identifying the relationship between emotions and the heart. A number of their studies have provided new insight into understanding how the activity of the heart is indeed linked to our emotions and our health, vitality and well-being.

Recent HeartMath studies define a critical link between the heart and brain. The heart is in a constant two-way dialogue with the brain our emotions change the signals the brain sends to the heart and the heart responds in complex ways. However, we now know that the heart sends more information to the brain than the brain sends to the heart. And the brain responds to the heart in many important ways. This research explains how the heart responds to emotional and mental reactions and why certain emotions stress the body and drain our energy. As we experience feelings like anger, frustration, anxiety and insecurity, our heart rhythm patterns become more erratic. These erratic patterns are sent to the emotional centers in the brain, which it recognizes as negative or stressful feelings. These signals create the actual feelings we experience in the heart area and the body. The erratic heart rhythms also block our ability to think clearly. 

Information Source:
https://www.today.com/health/does-your-heart-sense-your-emotional-state-2D80555354

Words are Weapons of Demons and Saints

Offline heartsongjt

• A/K/A Jan (Sanford) Tetstone
    • Heartsong's Poetry Diary
Re: The MWC Bar/Red Barren Bar
« Reply #123886 on: January 12, 2019, 11:23:45 PM »
I Am, give me a double Lala...

??? Jt I thought you quit drinkin that stuff...

I did...but after the mistake I made...with names...I'm thinkin I might bettered start back.

???
I thought I was doin a good deed...  don't know where my mind was... sent a member to the wrong place. I sure hope someone else explains things better than I did.

It happens all the time ..... You ain't the first one to do that an I doubt you'd be the last.

The Lala's on the house......

What's it doin up there.... ;D
Words are Weapons of Demons and Saints