Author Topic: The MWC Bar/Red Barren Bar  (Read 7644731 times)

Offline JTetstone

• Jan Tetstone a/k/a Janice Sanford/nosuchmember
    • Blindsided
Re: The MWC Bar/Red Barren Bar
« Reply #124140 on: February 27, 2021, 10:53:24 PM »
There is no one here. *Shoots her in the head many times*

Wow! If there's no one here....why ya wastin your bullets ??? 

Joe, don't pay noiz no attention...she ain't here :-X
I was born and raised wearing hand me down shoes and clothes-but I was richer by far than those who thought themselves 'my betters.'  I'd take love over riches and fame any day.

Offline Noizchild

• Tokyo-Zion Academy
« Reply #124141 on: February 28, 2021, 07:49:32 PM »
Wow! If there's no one here....why ya wastin your bullets ??? 

Joe, don't pay noiz no attention...she ain't here :-X

I am so sick of your stupid games. I am going to be real with you here: Stop pretending there is a bar. There is no Joe. There is no bar. You are just acting annoying. If I had my way, this thread would be locked and deleted.
"It's not food anymore, Dean! It's Darwinism!" -- Sam Winchester from "Supernatural"

Offline JTetstone

• Blindsided
« Reply #124142 on: February 28, 2021, 07:59:21 PM »
I am so sick of your stupid games. I am going to be real with you here: Stop pretending there is a bar. There is no Joe. There is no bar. You are just acting annoying. If I had my way, this thread would be locked and deleted.

Darn the luck....  :o the world morn's your lack of power... NOT!  ;D

Joe, put the zombie in a paper cup....for this bar not to be here-it sure gets a few ,he/her/its, poppin in to scare off the customers ....don't ya think  ???
I was born and raised wearing hand me down shoes and clothes-but I was richer by far than those who thought themselves 'my betters.'  I'd take love over riches and fame any day.

Offline Noizchild

• Tokyo-Zion Academy
« Reply #124143 on: February 28, 2021, 08:09:14 PM »
Darn the luck....  :o the world morn's your lack of power... NOT!  ;D

Joe, put the zombie in a paper cup....for this bar not to be here-it sure gets a few ,he/her/its, poppin in to scare off the customers ....don't ya think  ???

*Slap JTestsone* Shut up already!
"It's not food anymore, Dean! It's Darwinism!" -- Sam Winchester from "Supernatural"

Offline JTetstone

• Blindsided
« Reply #124144 on: February 28, 2021, 08:20:49 PM »
*Slap JTestsone* Shut up already!

Now...you done it :o  Good thing this bar ain't real.... ;D  Joe, would be throwin ya out -for bein so rude... duh...talk about enough....go back to bed and get up on the other side....have ya not read the internet etiquette  rules ???

Offline JTetstone

• Blindsided
« Reply #124145 on: March 02, 2021, 12:11:53 PM »
hey,joe ;D  I really need to unwind.... been doin my researchin....and some really strange things I'm findin...
At 72, I really should be sittin in a rockin chair crochetin but some one has to keep an eye on them 'to big to fail banks..'  8) they done made me mad as hell....by stealin mine house... and will have hell to pay... You know, joe, people'd be surprised at who the real 'lowfiles' are..... in the bankin/insurance business....I reckon they'll know soon enough... :-X  http://thespiritwithinpoetry.com/dead_bankers.html

Thanks joe for keeping an eye on the bar that ain't here..... ;)
« Last Edit: March 02, 2021, 12:15:09 PM by JTetstone »

Offline Noizchild

• Tokyo-Zion Academy
« Reply #124146 on: March 02, 2021, 10:02:14 PM »
Now...you done it :o  Good thing this bar ain't real.... ;D  Joe, would be throwin ya out -for bein so rude... duh...talk about enough....go back to bed and get up on the other side....have ya not read the internet etiquette  rules ???

Who are you talking to? There is no one here. It's just you and I. And don't try to twist around my words as a joke or call "Joe" either.

Offline JTetstone

• Blindsided
« Reply #124147 on: March 02, 2021, 10:14:58 PM »
Who are you talking to? There is no one here. It's just you and I. And don't try to twist around my words as a joke or call "Joe" either.
It's impossible to twist your words..ya already did...  Who's joe ???

Offline JTetstone

• Blindsided
« Reply #124148 on: March 02, 2021, 11:00:54 PM »
There comes a time
when one must  face
reality....

And the reality is
'Joe quit'

therefore the bar
is closed......

It was fun thinking,
like magic the MWC site
will be saved'  that
people are better than the few self-
centered one-my path has
crossed here... Some people
are to caught up in themselves
to even consider helping
new writers-when there's nothing
in it for them. :'(

Offline Noizchild

• Tokyo-Zion Academy
« Reply #124149 on: March 03, 2021, 04:40:24 PM »
Some peace and quiet at last.

Offline JTetstone

• Blindsided
« Reply #124150 on: March 03, 2021, 04:47:01 PM »
Some peace and quiet at last.

ssshhh invisible customer holding up a sign  [the bar is closed..don't wake the rats]....ssshhh... 

Offline Noizchild

• Tokyo-Zion Academy
« Reply #124151 on: March 04, 2021, 10:32:16 PM »
ssshhh invisible customer holding up a sign  [the bar is closed..don't wake the rats]....ssshhh...

*Walks away for good*