Author Topic: Valet- Short (14pg) script I plan on directing  (Read 35419 times)

Offline lauraaaah

Valet- Short (14pg) script I plan on directing
« on: February 24, 2015, 12:22:33 PM »
This is a short (14 page) script I wrote that I plan on directing, I'm looking for feedback mainly on the story, though any on formatting is much appreciated also.

LINK TO SCREENPLAY: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2z...ew?usp=sharing

The story is based on the decisions we choose to make when we are young, and how these, ultimately shape the rest of our lives. A representation of becoming like the people you are around the most and how desire can be contagious, whether positive or negative. This is something I've always wanted to explore and being a young adult myself (I'm 18), I always wonder whether or not I could have been on a different path if I had made a different decision.

LOGLINE: A high school student wanting to claim his own independence takes a summer job as a Valet Parking Attendant. Only to find out that Valet Parking isn’t the only service provided.

I would very much appreciate any feedback.

Offline Laura H

Re: Valet- Short (14pg) script I plan on directing
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2015, 12:26:07 PM »
Hi there,

We ask that you post a portion of your work (under 1000 words) on the boards rather than linking to an attachment. Most members will be hesitant to click an attachment form someone they don't know.

Here are some tips on formatting scripts- http://mywriterscircle.com/index.php?topic=39962.0

And as you are asking for the favor of reviews, please post some feedback for others first.

Thanks & welcome

« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 09:59:38 AM by Alice, a Country Gal »
“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” ― Maya Angelou

“Don't be like the rest of them, darling.” ― Eudora Welty

Offline Louis D. Thorpe

• Marilyn Monroe & Joe DiMaggio * a Beautiful Love Story
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2015, 05:33:01 PM »
I guess it is inevitable to be influenced by the people we come in contact with.

Sometimes, it is best to avoid all contact, to be able to grow as a person and to improve your craft -whether you like to write,
play music, paint or whatever.

I think the happiest people are those you grow creatively, and sometimes, that means avoiding contact...and being comfortable with yourself...

Offline pexipo8863

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2021, 02:27:47 PM »
I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work...   Instagram Likes kaufen

Offline kacoye7531

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2021, 04:47:52 AM »
There is noticeably a lot of money to comprehend this. I assume you’ve made certain nice points in functions also.   EMERGENCY INDIAN VISA

Offline kacoye7531

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2021, 08:42:14 AM »
Listed On The Singapore Exchange Since 1978, GuocoLand Limited Is An Award-Winning Real Estate Developer Distinguished By Quality, Innovative Design And Concepts. In Singapore, The Group Has Successfully Developed 36 Residential Projects Yielding Approximately 11,000 Apartments And Homes, And The Iconic Integrated Mixed-Use Development Guoco Tower — The Tallest Building In The City-State Reaching A Height Of 290 Metres. With Established Operations In Singapore, China, Malaysia And Vietnam, GuocoLand’s Portfolio Comprises Residential, Hospitality, Commercial, Retail And Integrated Developments Spanning Across The Region.   Avenir Showflat

Offline Heartsongsdiary

• Jan Tetstone's Poetry Diary
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2021, 03:38:50 PM »
I guess it is inevitable to be influenced by the people we come in contact with.

Sometimes, it is best to avoid all contact, to be able to grow as a person and to improve your craft -whether you like to write,
play music, paint or whatever.

I think the happiest people are those you grow creatively, and sometimes, that means avoiding contact...and being comfortable with yourself...

Avoiding contact with others can lead to a boring life....Just my opinion. jt
Be who you are...not everyone will like you but those that matter will. jt

Offline kacoye7531

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2021, 01:48:20 AM »
It’s not that I want to copy your web-site, but I really like the design and style. Could you tell me which style are you using? Or was it tailor made?   طلب التأشيرة الهندية عبر الإنترنت

Offline kacoye7531

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2021, 02:22:50 AM »
Excellent beat ! I would like to apprentice whilst you amend your site, how could i subscribe for a blog website? The account helped me a acceptable deal. I have been a little bit familiar of this your broadcast provided shiny transparent idea.   Websites Manchester

Offline kacoye7531

« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2021, 04:04:09 AM »
Excellent and very exciting site. Love to watch. Keep Rocking.   VISUM FÜR INDIEN

Offline pexipo8863

« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2021, 10:34:17 AM »
Christmas is comming and you might be looking for best affordable christmas gift ideas for her ​​Find the best Christmas gift ideas and secret Santa gifts that will make the holidays merry and bright. Shop for Christmas gifts in Singapore today. Christmas Gift Ideas – Explore Innerfyre website & make your loved once day special

Offline vesotin12

« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2021, 01:12:38 AM »
digitalesque   Grow Your Business Our approach is to provide you with an all-in-one package that gives you simple access to a team of experienced professionals.Web Development, Content Creation, Search Engine Optimization, Ad Management, Social Media Management, etc…You can focus on making your business the best it can be, we will bring the people to you.   https://www.digitalesque.com

Offline vesotin12

« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2021, 03:07:49 AM »
trtrecovery   Medical detox is provided by our team of medical experts who are available 24/7. Each detox protocol combines medical supervision and safe medications in a comfortable setting. Our goal is to ensure that our patients are provided with a safe and relaxed environment in which they will receive quality care from our specialized team of health care professionals.   http://trtrecovery.com

Offline pexipo8863

« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2021, 10:20:15 AM »
Export Gmail™ emails and labels to PDF with one click , Save emails or labels to PDF directly from Gmail™. This extension lets you easily save Gmail™ emails as a PDF document. Our service works in just 1 click, and you're done!   Save email messages as a file

Offline pexipo8863

« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2021, 03:42:16 PM »
I am going to dentitox pro reviews ​Drops, a Supliment that is supposed to help with teeth and gum problems. It's been a while since I've lookekd at an oral care product with skepticism, but Dentitiox Pro Dropsjust seems like a scam from the start .