Author Topic: FAQ board  (Read 1730 times)

Offline Anitadee

FAQ board
« on: February 16, 2006, 06:50:37 PM »
Hey, what a brilliant Idea Lin, I have just visited the FAQ board and I can see this being well used.You all have so many experiences to share with us newbees,lets see lots more.
Thanks Lin
anitadee

Lin

Re: FAQ board
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2006, 03:45:39 AM »
Glad you like it, when you post something new on WC you are never sure if you are doing the right thing, but from the number of visits I can tell this is definately working,
 You can add some questions of your own if you see some that I may have not put on this forum.   Please ensure you have the answers and if I feel the questions may not be appropriate Ill just move them back to their original source or appropriate post.   In this way you can publish questions which may be basic for newcomers and helpful, just make sure you have the answers.  Thanks

PS I dont mind how basic or experienced  the level of the questions as long as they are seemingly FAQ's

Thanks

Lin
« Last Edit: February 17, 2006, 03:51:22 AM by Lin »

Offline Symphony

• Put the kettle on
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2006, 09:28:25 AM »
Lin,

Great idea.  Much applause from this quarter. Hope you don't mind, but I've made this a Sticky Topic so it stays at the top of the board - otherwise, it's going to get lost several pages down since we have so many members now.

Plenty of useful information piling up in there!

Symphony

Lin

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2006, 10:16:08 AM »
Another brilliant idea - Symphony does it again!!   I wanted to keep it at the top of the page too but I havent had chance to see how its done yet, I knew I could it, just been busy that's all

Anyway thanks for that dear!!!

Love Lin x x x x x