Author Topic: Another Newbie from 'Novel in a Year'  (Read 2451 times)

Offline *Lorraine*

• The sun always shines in Cognito-by-the-Sea
    • View Profile
Another Newbie from 'Novel in a Year'
« on: October 12, 2006, 09:07:23 AM »
Hi

I'm a new arrival from the Telegraph Novel in a Year mb.  Found this site thanks to BigT and I'm still finding my way around.  Noticed another familiar name on the Welcome Board - Potternut.  Have enjoyed reading both Potternut and BigT's submissions over the past 9 months.  Maybe some more Novel in a Year folk will make their way to My Writers Circle.  I hope so.

Looking forward to reading and posting.

Lorraine 
( ) ( )
(>'.'<)
(")  (") 

Rabbit Welfare Fund : Because Rabbits Deserve Better

Offline CarrieSheppard

• All it took was a visit to AZ...
    • View Profile
    • My blog pages
Re: Another Newbie from 'Novel in a Year'
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2006, 04:21:09 PM »
Many heartfelt welcomes!

Welcome to mywritercircle.com from all the Moderators and Members on the site.  We look forward to your posts and hope you will join us to review other member's stories and poems, and leave comments on the forum to help everyone.

Everything you need is here, ask questions, learn from other posts and ask the Moderators if you need assistance with navigation around the web site. 

There is a Frequently Asked Questions  in the Author's Resource Centre (ARC) please use the SEARCH facility if you want to find a particular topic and lots of help is at hand if you get stuck along the way

Writers of all age groups are members some are as young as 9 years and still at school so please be careful with use of certain words/topics which may offend or be inappropriate.  We welcome everyone and the site is moderated constantly so is a very safe place for writers of all ages/genres. 

Please make sure you are logged on each time with your password if you want to post a topic.

All the best to you, and look forward to your participation in the site,

Carrie, Lin, Jillanne, Symphony, Aelfwin, & Nick
Moderators
mywriterscircle.com
www.ukfolkie.blogspot.com
www.myspace.com/carolynsheppard
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=yiTf1zjnxQc
www.thecompletetrainer.com

Offline Symphony

• View Profile
    • Put the kettle on
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2006, 05:21:06 AM »
Hello and welcome on behalf of all the moderators.

Delighted you found your way here. Hope you make yourself at home and find all the help you need on this site. There's certainly plenty of information floating around. Don't forget to use the SEARCH button for key words if you have specific questions as this will save you trawling through millions of pages.

Take time to have a good browse of all the boards and don't hesitate to pitch in with your opinions, suggestions and/or ideas. No experience required here, other than to be able to type and press SEND   

Feel free to post some of your own work, too. The only thing we ask is that you first take some time to comment on writing by other people, too. That way, everybody keeps getting feedback and this seems to work quite well.

Don't forget the Coffee Shop as well - lots of fun stuff going on in there.

Most of all, have fun,

Symphony
Just Tell the Truth - www.audiostoriesforkids.com
The Magic Show - www.audiostoriesforkids.com

Blog:  http://www.putthekettleon.org

Offline glued

• OK here I am...for a while.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2006, 07:25:42 AM »
welcome Lorraine.

Have fun and post soon.

Offline oliver

• Abandoned children often live with their parents
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2006, 03:38:21 AM »
Hi Lorraine, welcome to the site and enjoy. Oliver
Where there is kindness to animals, everything else may be taken for granted.
Judge a person's character by how they treat animals and how that person will treat those who can do nothing for them.