Author Topic: I'm a Millionaire!!  (Read 2930 times)

Offline Angeleyes

• View Profile
I'm a Millionaire!!
« on: February 15, 2006, 06:13:46 AM »
 Well, according to the post that has just arrived, my hubby has won just over two million pounds!! 

Oh yes, we have to send them 20 quid to receive the money!!  ::)

I just feel sorry for all the people out there who will actually send these fraudsters their money!! >:(

Oh well, the feeling was great while it lasted! Now it's back to supping my tea; anyone got any nice bickies?
May all your dreams come true.

Whether you think you can, or think you can't....you're right!
-Henry Ford.

SuzieHarris

Re: I'm a Millionaire!!
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2006, 06:42:22 AM »
Well, seeing as you're an 'almost' millionaire, I will share my biccies! (only if you give me 75% lol)

I'm having a  'can't be bothered' day. Not good when you have work to do. My excuse is it's my hubby's birthday and he is at home. It's also our wedding anniversary tomorrow and we are off out for lunch. Only problem with that is the kids have to go too!!!

Oh well, who has the choccie?

Suzie  :-\

Offline Angeleyes

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2006, 06:55:46 AM »
Hello again Suzie!

Happy Birthday to your hubby.

You say you can't be bothered today, I still haven't got dressed yet,(although I do have some pj's on) We are taking the kids to see Chicken Little tonight. So anyway, don't have any choccie, but I've got some banana's.(Oh...how I long for some choccie)
Yes..Got to lose some weight! :'(

-Henry Ford.

SuzieHarris

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2006, 07:00:48 AM »
Ann,

I long gave up on the Idea of being thin. It seems the 'big man in the sky' likes me the way I am, so, I eventually accepted it!

(well, kind of hehe  :-\ )

Suzie

Offline Angeleyes

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2006, 07:29:48 AM »
Yeah... I'm getting there...well, sort of! :-\

-Henry Ford.

Offline Symphony

• View Profile
    • Put the kettle on
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2006, 01:19:14 PM »
I just love this little snippet from one of those e-mails that make their way around the world and back again. It says:

Inside my body is a slim woman just screaming to get out but I can usually shut her up with a couple of chocolate biccies!

I should really let mine scream a lot more, but recently I've managed to keep her far FAR too quiet!!

;D
Just Tell the Truth - www.audiostoriesforkids.com
The Magic Show - www.audiostoriesforkids.com

Blog:  http://www.putthekettleon.org

Offline mary

• Me and my therapy dog, Woof
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2006, 12:44:20 PM »
Hey there millionaire,

Never thought I'd ever know one let alone a friend from "accross the pond" Congrats on the free little rush Tee Hee! ::)
  So beside the chocolate fixation (which in my world is considered a 'self-comforting' technique), anybody out there fighting the hormone replacement spread? I feel like a Weeble. When it comes my time to cross over, it will be with an appointment to conference with the Big Guy to discuss such things like the mess of menopause, no on/off switch concerning fertility, and mosqiotos. And He gave me kids without owner's manuals...what's up with that?   :) mary

Offline Angeleyes

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2006, 02:40:25 AM »
Hi Mary.  My mum can sympathize with you regarding the menopause, she's forever going hot and cold.

Oh by the way, I'm not from 'across the pond' I live smack bang in the centre of England. ;)

Take care, and have a lovely day. :D

-Henry Ford.