Author Topic: Hi From the UK  (Read 5318 times)

SuzieHarris

Hi From the UK
« on: January 05, 2006, 11:22:16 AM »
Hey guys, I am Suzie Harris of www.suzanne-harris.com, and a friend of Nick's. I am also Lin's editor and author of three books to date.
 I look forward to getting to know everyone here and become a valued member of your community. Feel free to email me anytime to natter!  Suzie xx

Offline Nick

• Nick Daws
  • Retired from running MWC but still writing!
    • Entrepreneur Writer
Re: Hi From the UK
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2006, 12:38:15 PM »
Hi Suzie

Great to see you've joined the forum! And congratulations on your recent publishing successes. I'm sure you'll be a great asset to mywriterscircle.com  :) 

Nick GM
Check out my writing blog at www.entrepreneurwriter.net. I also have a new UK personal finance blog called Pounds and Sense.

SuzieHarris

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2006, 01:42:57 PM »
Hi Nick,

Thank you for the welcome. I thought I'd drop in and help you out  :-* lol. I am happy to be here and read all the posts, it makes for a great community where the experienced writer can help and advise the new.

Suzie xx

Offline aelfwin

• Unicorn, the symbol of fantasy
    • The Aelf's Bloggery
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2006, 03:00:58 PM »
Hi Suzanne, Great that you've joined us. Lin's great isn't she. I'm glad to see more writers (and editors) joining the site. The more that join, the better. It gives novices like me a chance to get honest feedback to posts and also a place to go to ask the kind of questions that only a newbie can come up with..  :) Aelf

SuzieHarris

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2006, 04:33:20 PM »
Hey there,

Pleased to meet you! Lin is terrific, we get on like a house on fire. I hope we get to be friends too  :). If there is ever anything I can do or advise you on, please, don't hesitate to ask.

Suzie x

Offline aelfwin

• Unicorn, the symbol of fantasy
    • The Aelf's Bloggery
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2006, 04:53:48 PM »
Thanks for the offer Suzie, of course that offer goes both ways. I'm on the site at least once a day, I like to say hi to new members as soon as they join. I know when I joined I was welcomed right away. It made me feel good about coming back, someone actually read my message ;) See ya soon, regards, aelf :)

SuzieHarris

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2006, 04:34:18 AM »
Hi aelf,

Pleased to meet you. I look forward to chatting more to you, and everyone on here.

Suzie x

Lin

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2006, 10:38:23 AM »
Hello everyone,

Thanks for saying such nice things about me.   I used to be one of the UK's top driving instructors  and my job was helping people to succeed.   I'm sure I can do the same here.

If you need any assistance Suzie and Nick are a good team and very experienced - check out Suzie's book Writer's Wonderful Web.  If you want to know more about her, send her a mail.  Oh yes she is Dr Suzanne Harris, a clever lady with lots of dedication to study.  She is more than just another author!

:) Lin

SuzieHarris

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2006, 11:10:28 AM »
Hey Lin,

Go easy, you are making me blush heheh :0) But, seriously, thank you for your praise. It makes my job worthwhile.

Suzie x