Author Topic: how not to do it (but still funny)  (Read 4298 times)

Offline custard

• i wonder if they've noticed my wig?
how not to do it (but still funny)
« on: September 28, 2006, 05:02:52 AM »
i found this mock script on a funyy site ( http://www.realultimatepower.net/index4.htm), each time i read it i laugh, so i thought i'd post it for you lot.

Ninja, Please

Scene 1:     

Ninjas walk down street to go eat some food.  Ninjas are all wearing black and looking totally sweet.  There is some awesome music playing in the background to get the audience really pumped.  Then some dude jumps out of nowhere.  The ninjas start beating this guy's ass bad.  Then the dude starts trying to run away, but one ninja pulls out a ninja star (ninja weapon) and throws it at the dude.  The ninja star cuts the guy's head totally off.  The head rolls over near this old dog that looks at the head and barfs all over the place, including the camera, which is awesome.  The ninjas start flying and everybody starts screaming.  Then the scene ends.

Scene 2:   

A ninja is sleeping at his house.  Some idiot walks by singing a super annoying song.  Then the ninja wakes up super pissed and ready to rock.  The guy just keeps walking and singing, while the ninja starts cutting down a building.  When the guy walks by the building, it falls on him.  (When the building is falling, a guitar will be wailing hard in the background.)  There will be a close up of the dude's feet sticking out from under the building.  The feet explode all over the place, because of blood pressure.  Then we see that the ninja was playing the guitar.  Then all these babes start coming out of nowhere and the ninja starts wailing ever harder (if that's even possible).  Then the camera starts fading out and then explodes.

END

« Last Edit: September 28, 2006, 05:06:51 AM by custard »

Offline Big T

• Cheers, enjoy your day!
Re: how not to do it (but still funny)
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2006, 08:15:59 AM »
Nahhh sorry, content rubbish, layout even worse  ;D
Not worth a laugh Custard.

I'll wait till I get some more of your stuff. That's far more interesting!

T
Big T  :o

Patron

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2006, 01:02:12 AM »
I think you are right. "How not to do it." ;)

Offline Indomitable

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2007, 02:25:33 PM »
I'm sure I wrote something like that about 25 years ago.  That would have been shortly after I had started at primary school :P
Crunchy.  Not too bright, but crunchy.

Offline Gyppo

• Esteemed Contributor
  • I've been writing ever since I realised I could.
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2007, 04:59:14 PM »
Definitely how not to do it.

Technical point: No way will a single star (shuriken) cut anyone's head clean off ;-)

Gyppo
My website is currently having a holiday, but will return like the $6,000,000 man.  Bigger, stronger, etc.

In the meantime, why not take pity on a starving author and visit my book sales page at http://stores.lulu.com/gyppo1

Offline thatollie

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2007, 12:04:55 PM »
Trainee Ninja thatollie goes to get his Nunchaku [Gyppo will know this already but to anyone who doesn't nunchaku is something-ese for rice flail].
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 05:27:57 PM by thatollie »
Never make a decision standing up.

Offline Gary007

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2007, 05:24:10 PM »
Hey! That's one of my better works!
Just kidding, yes this is exactly how not to do it.
Gary Green