Author Topic: Mediplan  (Read 1324 times)

Offline fatoonch

Mediplan
« on: April 26, 2014, 08:54:12 AM »
At last a universal health care system was created for workers all over the world at only a 10 % levy in the year of 2034. No waiting list for operations and no limit on the amount or type of operations.  Every disease, every virus; in fact any medical ailment that can affect your work production, even dementia can be remedied. With stem cell production and the humble rat combining to make organ harvesting exceed demand the age expectancy has shot up to 500. Virtually the only way you can die is by accident or suicide and if you do suicide your whole family will be punished with jail.

The middle class has vanished. There is only a minority of elite and a majority of lower class, but both are not in the traditional sense. The elite  are only politicians and entertainment/sports/arts and can retire at any age. The lower class is everybody else and though they have a great life and want for nothing the catch is they have to work until they drop(no excuses). There is no hope for retirement and they can't just switch to the elite. You are born into your class and you have to stay in it much like the caste system of India.

The worry for the government is a new form of cult, which has combined religion with unionism.

Offline Poggy

Re: Mediplan
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2014, 02:47:42 AM »
Well im just glad that its 2014, with my diabetes,asthma COPD, chronic heart disease, and may if im very lucky see 80, mind you i was able to retire at 57 and still only 60, but who would really want to live to be 500 and work till you drop, you'd be praying for an accident, or a bottle of scotch and a couple of packs of aspirin, , Perhaps this will be a political manifesto for those so called elite class politicians you talk about.....oh the joys of being just a low life scumbag......booze, betting and baccy with dollops of sex thrown in, after all I bet that in 2034 anything could happen......but then again

Offline lan

• Ook.
    • Author page
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2014, 03:11:36 AM »
Well, at least they've replaced those ugly barcode tattoos on your rear with RFID chips.
http://45thnail.com
http://ianlahey.wixsite.com/author
"Words is just words without the place."
Sgt. James Savorski

Offline fatoonch

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2014, 04:10:48 AM »
I had to write this in response to the continuing raise in retirement age. They are raising it every couple of years. At my retirement party in 23 years, I'll probably learn I''ve been drafted.